Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#340503 Wheels all cleaned up and off the car waiting to ship to you man! ;)

By OCHO
#340756 HAHAHA damn they look good you took those awesome pics on purpose bro HAHA
By Axix23
#340761 ;). Yup. Already got 2 huge boxes ready. Waiting on you!! Haha. They are just sitting in my garage. They need a goOd home and clean eg to put to use!!!!!
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:;). Yup. Already got 2 huge boxes ready. Waiting on you!! Haha. They are just sitting in my garage. They need a goOd home and clean eg to put to use!!!!!

Haha are you a salesman by any chance bro lol :lol:

I was counting on getting some money this year for Xmas but I got more gifts instead, looks like I'll be saving the old fashioned way haha...I'll pm you bro!
By Axix23
#341063 No problem man. They are just chill in' in the garage now. Lol
By OCHO
#341301 Awesome just pm'd you bro :thumb:
By Axix23
#341327 Pm'ed u back. :)
By Axix23
#341832 Did you get my pm?
By OCHO
#341874 Hey I got it this time I replied last night, let me know if you didn't get it and I'll just give you my cell lol
By Axix23
#341884 I just messaged you my cell number. Lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:I just messaged you my cell number. Lol

I keep getting the emails that I have a new pm and when I click the link or check here my inbox is empty :cry: I don't know what's going on man if anything it's got to be my fault lol

Haven't been on in a little while too busy dealing with all this damn snow sorry guys...will be posting some pics asap!
By Axix23
#342712 New pics? Wheels are sold! Lol
By OCHO
#343847 Awesome bro glad you sent them on to a new home! :thumb:

I'm coming out of hibernation mode now...the snow and 20 degree weather looks like it's gone...... :woot:
By Andre3th0u
OCHO wrote:Awesome bro glad you sent them on to a new home! :thumb:

I'm coming out of hibernation mode now...the snow and 20 degree weather looks like it's gone...... :woot:

for this week it is anyways. need to post some pictures man :thumb:
By Axix23
#343967 u been MIA man. lol