Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:Hey, on your door cards... did you just remove the fabric and use Mario and pink plaid duct tape? I just recognized the patterns lol.

And congrats on finally lowering her! Amazing the difference it makes in looks.

Thanks man! And yes haha my girlfriends little sister came up with the idea and it came out really good! There's only a couple spots on the plaid that I wasn't able to line up right...I can send you better pics if you want to see up close :)
By Axix23
#338623 Car is clean. I ordered the same emblems you have. Did it double side taped/and tabs just pushed in? I assume smaller ones on trunk and bigger ones on front hood?
By Axix23
#338624 Were your floor mats for am eg coupe/hatch? Bc i couldnt find any on ebay for a sedan so i just ordered the coupe/hatch one. Lol. You should do a diy for your door fabric, looks sick man!
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Were your floor mats for am eg coupe/hatch? Bc i couldnt find any on ebay for a sedan so i just ordered the coupe/hatch one. Lol. You should do a diy for your door fabric, looks sick man!

Thanks man! I would definitely do a DIY I have loads of pictures :D

Yeah my floor mats are for the coupe/hatch, I couldn't find sedan ones either so like you I went with the coupe/hatch ones, they fit pretty nicely I love them!

And awesome emblem choice haha! They do have tabs and 3M tape, for me the tabs on the front emblem lined up perfectly and fit nice and snug, but the tabs on the rear emblem were off by like a millimeter, so I cut them off with pliers and centered the emblem over the holes and lined up the center of the H with the center of the 3rd brake light...once I was sure of the position I stuck it on :) hope that helps!

Also it took me a long time to find reasonably priced red type r badges so I saved all the links to the store I used just in case lol, I'd be more than happy to share this info with anyone who wants it :thumb:
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:And awesome emblem choice haha! They do have tabs and 3M tape, for me the tabs on the front emblem lined up perfectly and fit nice and snug, but the tabs on the rear emblem were off by like a millimeter, so I cut them off with pliers and centered the emblem over the holes and lined up the center of the H with the center of the 3rd brake light...once I was sure of the position I stuck it on :) hope that helps!

I had to do the same. I bought my black backed emblems off of Amazon, but they are the same kind. I debadged and shaved the holes on the hood, and only used the rear emblem. Cut off the tabs and used double sided 3M emblem tape to hold it on and seal the holes.
By Axix23
#338721 Niceee. I got mine off ebay for like $10.90 shipped
I cant wait, it sucks having no emblems.
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:
OCHO wrote:And awesome emblem choice haha! They do have tabs and 3M tape, for me the tabs on the front emblem lined up perfectly and fit nice and snug, but the tabs on the rear emblem were off by like a millimeter, so I cut them off with pliers and centered the emblem over the holes and lined up the center of the H with the center of the 3rd brake light...once I was sure of the position I stuck it on :) hope that helps!

I had to do the same. I bought my black backed emblems off of Amazon, but they are the same kind. I debadged and shaved the holes on the hood, and only used the rear emblem. Cut off the tabs and used double sided 3M emblem tape to hold it on and seal the holes.

Really? Sounds like they are all just slightly off even though they are supposed to fit...well I guess unless we spend $100+ on a pair of emblems that's what we get haha
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Niceee. I got mine off ebay for like $10.90 shipped
I cant wait, it sucks having no emblems.

$11 nice! I think as Leppy said they are all the same so be ready to cut your tabs off the rear emblem lol :lol:
It does suck having no emblems, especially when the emblem is just missing and the holes haven't been shaved lol, I like the shaved look on other civics but I like having the emblems on mine
By Axix23
#338767 Yeah, shaved emblems look sweet!!
By Axix23
#338871 Man, u have trouble with your emblems fogging up on the inside after washing your car? Wtf man. Lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Man, u have trouble with your emblems fogging up on the inside after washing your car? Wtf man. Lol

Haha yeah..... :cry: after a couple hours it goes away for me...somehow moisture gets in there it's a pain...I even sealed it shut with silicone and still happens...
By Axix23
#338902 oh okay. I was like wtf. LOL
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:oh okay. I was like wtf. LOL

Lol that was my reaction the first time too :x
But then it went away and I was like :woot: haha
By Axix23
#339235 Lol yeah. I noticed the smaller emblems line up perfect with the holes front or back. So i just used the smaller emblems.
By OCHO
#339586 Image

Some new pics :D