Post YOUR Sedan here
By MIKES_44
#314170 JacquesB

do you know where i could get the cup holder one's ive tried calling Honda, they didnt know what language im talking.

I always have a tough time finding the correct parts.

:cry:
By JacquesB
MIKES_44 wrote:JacquesB

do you know where i could get the cup holder one's ive tried calling Honda, they didnt know what language im talking.

I always have a tough time finding the correct parts.

:cry:

I wanna order it from eBay it is easier and with some luck your toys will arrive in about 2 weeks.
But it is expensive import tax is a bitch! :thumbdown:
By MIKES_44
#314204 Dude, let me know when we going to order the parts then we go halfies I think its cheaper to order a couple than one set, I'm down dude

Let me know
By JacquesB
MIKES_44 wrote:Dude, let me know when we going to order the parts then we go halfies I think its cheaper to order a couple than one set, I'm down dude

Let me know

Cool that is an idea!
By JacquesB
#316019 A Few more pics - playing around with new software...

By Punksz6
#316048 :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#316686 Looking good brother
By JacquesB
Mr Rattles wrote:Looking good brother

Thanks man, she is not finished but I have never loved a car like I love this one....must be the EG mojo...lol
By Mr Rattles
#316701 Lol when is a car ever finished? Build it,race it break it and then repeat haha.

Glad to hear boeta, white sedans ftw
By JacquesB
gtstripes wrote:mice ferio bro ;) like the rear quarterpanel antenna!!

Thanks, the other side has an very ugly antenna a old two way that i want to remove asap! The guy i bought it from was a train driver and he used two for his job...
By JacquesB
#317957 Took some new pics with both my Honda's the one in the driveway my favorite.... :hehe:

By JacquesB
#324364 Some more pics update

By JacquesB
#324373 This will be the last pics with a white bonnet....have to change the look a bit.