Post YOUR Sedan here
By izzyd1213
#313205 i love your wheels.....want to trade for my si :wink: ...anyways good looking ride
By JacquesB
izzyd1213 wrote:i love your wheels.....want to trade for my si :wink: ...anyways good looking ride

LOL Thanks, But I think she will be mad at me for sending her wheels away... :lol:
Last edited by JacquesB on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JacquesB
#313208 Image

Some interior changes and a new gear knob... But still need to realign the bonnet.
By JacquesB
#313211 Image

Need to get those caps...A bit difficult to find and dealer prices is ridiculous!!! :x
By #ROBIN#
#313212 come fetch the caps bud, not difficult to find if you ask :wink:

i only have three, so get one more then you have a full set...i cant find the one as im cleaning up the "parts area" lol

pm me :thumb:
By MIKES_44
#313794 Nice Eg Bro, interior looking neat,

Your centre console, does that come with all 180i's? Cause I need to get hold of one here in Cape Town, got myself a 150i eg sedan, so adding up some parts slowly,

Shot on a good EG dawg
By MIKES_44
#313795 Nice Eg Bro, interior looking neat,

Your centre console, does that come with all 180i's? Cause I need to get hold of one here in Cape Town, got myself a 150i eg sedan, so adding up some parts slowly,

Shot on a good EG dawg
By Mr Rattles
#313819 Nice and clean ride bru.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Is that a trd gear knob if I may ask lol.
Still looks nice though
By JacquesB
Mr Rattles wrote:Nice and clean ride bru.

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Is that a trd gear knob if I may ask lol.
Still looks nice though

MOMO one but it looks like the TRD now that you mention it...EPIC FACEPALM Now I am going to take it off just waiting to find a decent Spoon one...LOL
By JacquesB
MIKES_44 wrote:Nice Eg Bro, interior looking neat,

Shot on a good EG dawg

Thanks dude this is my first EG and its true once you go EG you never go back!
Yip that is the same that you get in the 180e but wanna change to the cup holder one...
As you can see no ICE (prefer it that way) love the sound of an induction B18 screaming at high revs.... :thumb:
By MIKES_44
#314170 JacquesB

do you know where i could get the cup holder one's ive tried calling Honda, they didnt know what language im talking.

I always have a tough time finding the correct parts.

:cry:
By JacquesB
MIKES_44 wrote:JacquesB

do you know where i could get the cup holder one's ive tried calling Honda, they didnt know what language im talking.

I always have a tough time finding the correct parts.

:cry:

I wanna order it from eBay it is easier and with some luck your toys will arrive in about 2 weeks.
But it is expensive import tax is a bitch! :thumbdown:
By MIKES_44
#314204 Dude, let me know when we going to order the parts then we go halfies I think its cheaper to order a couple than one set, I'm down dude

Let me know
By JacquesB
MIKES_44 wrote:Dude, let me know when we going to order the parts then we go halfies I think its cheaper to order a couple than one set, I'm down dude

Let me know

Cool that is an idea!
By JacquesB
#316019 A Few more pics - playing around with new software...