Post YOUR Sedan here
By DragonFly
#310598 Image

My EG is a 94' EX 4dr with a 1.6 Liter Vtec. It got crashed in 2009 and parked for 3 years. One owner, can you believe it?
Body work wise, I replaced the rear passenger door, hood, windshield, driver side turn signal, driver door pillar post cover, Civic and EX emblems, and resprayed it the original color.
Engine wise, all it needed was a new battery, fuel filter, and new coolant.
The hubcaps were heat-tarnished, so I gave them a Type-R look till I find some rims I like.
The "DragonFly" thing is because I had all 4 doors open cleaning it, went to get a cigarette, and a dragonfly, the same color as my car, was perched on my antenna with its 4 wings spread out. Ever since I got it, they fly around it alot... plus the exhaust makes it sound like a big freak'n bug. :D
By Leppy
#310622 I like her so far. Got any more pics?

Also, the way you named her was so fitting. I can picture me doing the same.
By 1ACarlos
#310632 Looks nice
By DragonFly
#310885 More pics? Sure :)

Last edited by DragonFly on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ceelx
#310886 lookin pretty clean :thumb:
do you have this headlight covers ??
By DragonFly
#310942 Everything on my EG is stock, at the moment. I still have to fix the blower motor for the heat/air and the radiator fan.
I also have an exhaust leak, plus the abs isn't working right. Used cars, what can I say, lol.
By DragonFly
#317121 I changed out my exhaust to a full Spec-D Kit. I'm getting Magnaflow cat this payday to switch out the strait pipe so I'll have better pressure and more HP. I'm also going with some NGK iridium IX spark plugs and wires. Changing the intake to a AEM short ram. I'm DIY'ing, or already did, all of this myself. "Built Not Bought" ;D
By Mr Rattles
#317245 Looks nice and fresh
By onibakagaijin
#317248 Nice and clean and I love the idea with the caps...changes the whole look easily
By KittyrdzEG9
#317274 WOW Clean clean :thumb: :thumb:

I have the similar car but is a Burgundy color. Just posted the thread about it. LOVED what you did with the hub caps, i have the same one and i hate them, you gave me an awesome idea for them!. How many cans of spray you used? (if you dont mind)
By greggarcia
#317332 Super Clean!!