Post YOUR Sedan here
By PGB
#329386 Hey all, Hope everyone had a safe xmas etc I'm betting there is a few here sweating to get thier cars out once the snow pisses off :D
Just checking in to say G'day and share some pics.
Again, I havent done much nor have I intended to. Picked up a set of coilovers last year and then sold my Simmons wheels to fund an overseas trip :( I replaced them with a set of Enkei RS 15's with intentions to refurbish them but the offset was weak and they just didnt capture my heart or inspire me as much as my original wheels. The final straw for them was tearing off my front bar reversing out my driveway lol I picked up a set of generic brand RSGT 18's. I know 18's arent kosher with diehard Civic fanboys but I like the look. They fill the guards, they tuck hard, theyre just my style.
Other than that not a lot has changed except the front bar of course minus the foggies and front lip and fitted an M3 bobtail Ive been holding onto for years which looks pretty tidy.

Be keen to hear people view on putting the foglights back in?
I cant make up my mind, They might look odd without the lip (Which is never..ever going back on lol Makes the hatch front look too bulky on the sedan anyway imo)

Anyway, stay happy and healthy EGers and I'll keep stalking :) Until next time!

Old Pic on Enkei's

How it sits now

Image[/img]
By PGB
#329458 They are 205/35. Cheaper tyres tend to have straight,ugly sidewalls and meaty tread which is why the fronts seem wider than they are. You can see when you compare them to the rear. They are also brand new and when I fit them on the rear it rubbed non stop lol
By Civic_HatchSI
#329485 Geez eh! not much rubber lol, you must have really good roads down your way. I would bend a rim so quickly here haha
By PGB
#329506 No, Not really :lol: As long as I cruise around it isnt too bad and they are only shitty cheap rims anyway but I certainly wont be replacing them with Rotiforms etc any time soon haha . This is a result of going for a run though a place called Royal National Park here in Sydney. Had my fingers crossed Id come out the other end with them intact :oops:
By gtstripes
#329512 nice civic!! im down in canberra so not too far :lol:

keeping my eye on this thread! other aussies tend to stick around for afew posts then leave :(
By PGB
#329513 Guilty lol but then 6 months later I post again. Im really not modding the car as such so not a lot to post. Got a few things on so not much play money.
Cheers man! I see your car has come leaps and bounds since I saw it last dude. Lookin' tight :)

For the sake of entertainment I'll post a chop I did tonight for lols
By Civic_HatchSI
#329542 Funny how you posted a "chopped" pic like that, there is actually a eg coupe here that is modified exactly like your photoshop lol.. wish I would of snapped a picture of it that day haha.
By TrailerTrash
#329559 rub a dub dub :thumb:
By stubrun
#329574 Great 9 mate, really clean, love that colour.
By PGB
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Funny how you posted a "chopped" pic like that, there is actually a eg coupe here that is modified exactly like your photoshop lol.. wish I would of snapped a picture of it that day haha.

Would be good to see from a few angle how he finished it off etc. Be good to incorporate a hatch tailgate so it drops down. Probably more hassle then its worth but then again what mods arent lol .It got mixed comments when I posted on Facey, Kinda makes me want to buy another and do it lol Cheap fun and a good display for my metalcraft. I could only find two pics. One of an EF and another with a Plymouth Scamp? rear end. Not my thing.
By PGB
stubrun wrote:Great 9 mate, really clean, love that colour.

Thanks chief. Colour took months to choose. Kind of ridiculous when I only like black, white or silver lol I ended up going with the Ford colour Tuxedo Black Metallic. It's a beautiful dark,dark black but it pops in the sun with a medium coarse metallic and along with a number of tints and pearls it is quite colourful up close. Subtle though, Not like carnival hologram paint lol
By PGB
#330195 Hey sedan lovers. Small update..baby steps lol Instead of putting my yellow lense+CF cover foggies back in the new front bar I chased up a smoked lens set with oem covers. The old covers were getting a bit ratty with de-laminating etc so they are shelf jockeys now. Reckon the new ones look 100% better anyway :P Also picked up some Spoon style mirrors which Ive been keen on for a while. Heaps better than the mickey mouse ear oem set. Pretty much it for now.
Seriously considering an Ebay turbo kit just to give it a little more huff and more enjoyable to cruise in. Still in two minds though as I have been for a long time now. See how that goes.
Its also come to light that my car isnt an EG9. Sorry to mislead anyone but I'm green as fuck with Hondas lol (Probably help if I opened the bonnet every now and then :P Its too bloody reliable) I was reading through something teal_dx posted in the DIY section and Im now 90% its an EG8. I'll check it out tomorrow :)

By Ajax1989
#330210 looks really good

the front end conversion was done nicely!!!
By PGB
#330387 Thank you kindly ;) Your sig creeps me out by the way haha

Previously mentioned topic, Turns out it's an EG8 and I'm a presumptuous idiot lol. I thought the Gli in our country was EG9 and I was wrong. So many different model numbers god dammit. Shit is confusing.