Post YOUR Sedan here
By PGB
#306189 Hey guys, Long time stalker first time poster from Sydney, Australia.
Thought I'd throw up a couple of pics now that most of the exterior work is done. I don't really have any decent pictures. I'm actually still putting it together from being painted 2 weeks ago. Its actually barely fitted up in the second pic but its the only rear shot I have lol
Lovin' some of the rides here. Great forum.
Last edited by PGB on Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#306194 Love the project name haha
By PGB
#306195 lol Yeah. It's so slow but I still love it.
Got in a lot of trouble with my last car. Haven't even been pulled over in this one yet. Keeps me out of trouble :)
By Sirjump
#306196 Nice one :thumb: Post some pics of interior and engine too :)
By 1ACarlos
#306238 Nice
By PGB
#306382 I don't have any interior or bay specific pics. Its just a stock d15b hence the thread title lol Interior has a couple of goodies but nothing crazy. OMP rip, short shifter, oem cup holder, moderate ICE, red led dash and re-trimmed doors. I'll take some after a decent clean ;)
Helped a mate fit up a Aus Ford Fairlane for delivery and he chucked me a couple of monitors for the kids. They are about an inch deep and have a case that I pop riveted to the headrest frame. Bit of marking out, cutting,gluing and presto, VIP slug styles lol

Which leads me to question what DVD players do EG drivers use and where do you bloody fit it?! haha
I know a 2 in 1 screen/player combo would be the obvious answer but they were freebies so I need to work out where the player is going.

Don't hate on the saggy trim under the screen. Will be glued in place when wiring is sorted 8)
By PGB
#307121 They are original seats mate. Sorry for the late reply, I was holding off bumping without having anything to add but its been raining all weekend here and I haven't done anything. It's a bit backwards but I'll add some old pics instead lol

This is mabye 6 months after I bought it. replaced the watanabe copies with Simmons, New front and rear bars and some other bolt on parts.

Just couple of random bodywork shots

Few pics from the wheel resto. I have a thousand pics lol Had a DIY in mind when doing it but there is a lot already posted so not sure I'll bother now.

Hatch front conversion and again I thought of DIY thread but there is a couple done already. Had to use MIG because I ran out of oxy gas :( I also would cut in another position if I did it again. It was done in a day and did'nt really spend alot of time thinking it over.

Paint day. Painters at my workshop helped me spray this one. He was too cheap and I was too lazy lol. He did a great job though.

Thats a quick summary of the things I probably should have put in the first post. :)
By PGB
#310286 Been a while posting. Took me a while to do my first post lol
Not a lot happening car wise. It's 90% together. Got a DVD player for the kids and wired in the headrest monitors. Thats about it. Renovations, work at travel have kept me in reality as far as mods go.
I Did take some time out to take some pics today though. Finally got a moderately good winter day. Usually rains after I wash it lol.

By EJ1_MK
#310287 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Looks SO clean
By TrailerTrash
#310294 wow looks amazing :thumb:
By PGB
#310316 Thanks guys. Certainly looks better than what it goes like. Be good if I had more to show. Some of the rides here are way too cool. Wish I had coin to throw at it like I have in the past.

I do wish it looked like this though :lol: Got bored
<3 Coupes. Rare as rocking horse shit here :x
By fago88
#310412 thumbs up for your quality build :)