Post YOUR Sedan here
By *EvE*
#335209 After finally getting the hood resprayed i took my lil booger to wolflake for a lil photoshot...here are some pics

By Punksz6
#335312 Looking Great! :thumb:
By chrono404
Punksz6 wrote:Looking Great! :thumb:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
By *EvE*
#335403 Thanks guys...the next thing im gonna do is the intenna delete
By *EvE*
#335843 here are a few pics a friend of mine took of the lil booger today :thumb:

he still has more pictures but i haven't received them and when i do i will post asap :D
By Punksz6
#336057 :thumb:
By *EvE*
#338149 Did a lil photoshoot with the lil booger, my boyfriend's prelude, and a friend's ek

more photos 2 come...havent uploaded them to photobucket yet
By *EvE*
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote::thumb: looking good

Thanks...anything new with the eg ferio squad stickers?
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
*EvE* wrote:

im not sure about the other guy who mentioned something..but my friend did get back from California..so ill try and hit him up again and see if hes still willing to do them :thumb:
By *EvE*
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:
*EvE* wrote:

im not sure about the other guy who mentioned something..but my friend did get back from California..so ill try and hit him up again and see if hes still willing to do them :thumb:

Ok thanks :thumb: i have down here that says "he will make me one" but i havent seen him since...lol so let me know please
By *EvE*
#339738 Went to simply clean 5 and was supposed to take the prelude but ended up taking my car due 2 overheating issues in the prelude. I met a fellow civic eg member while at sc5. Here are pictures of my car at sc5 and on the beach in Daytona

Posted up next to my friend Frankie

And on the beach with my friend Brandon

And then solo on the beach

By Robin
#339761 Awesome...
By *EvE*
#341481 So im wondering if anyone knows if i can put 97-01 prelude rear seats in the back of my sedan? I know the fronts will fit i just have to change the rails. Thanks in advance :D