Post YOUR Sedan here
By *EvE*
juls1488 wrote:
*EvE* wrote:So I no longer have the ugly 20 year old tan carpet in the car anymore now I have black carpet :D

Looks dope! Where'd you get the carpet from?

I pulled it at u pull it and thanks :thumb:
By Axix23
#334408 your damn sexy ;) :woot:
By Punksz6
#334431 Nice :thumb:
By *EvE*
Axix23 wrote:your damn sexy ;) :woot:

thanks and are you referring to me or my car
By *EvE*
brandoff88 wrote:how did your bumper end up fitting? was it pretty decent fitment?

I have to modify the bumper support because the new bumper dont fit like the oem one...the fog light harnesses hit the bumper support
By *EvE*
brandoff88 wrote:hmm good to know :thumb:

But the reason why I have to modify the bumper is because the after market bumper's screw holes for the fogs are off and I had to bend the hell out of the fog light harnesses to fit where the holes are on the after market bumper...but the aftermarket bumper should fit right on if you dont have front end damages
By *EvE*
#334548 Finally after five hours of cutting my new front bumper is on!!!! And my fogs actually work now because when i got the fogs they came with white bulbs but now i have yellow bulbs and my front lip is on also :D :woot:

By *EvE*
#335209 After finally getting the hood resprayed i took my lil booger to wolflake for a lil photoshot...here are some pics

By Punksz6
#335312 Looking Great! :thumb:
By chrono404
Punksz6 wrote:Looking Great! :thumb:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
By *EvE*
#335403 Thanks guys...the next thing im gonna do is the intenna delete
By *EvE*
#335843 here are a few pics a friend of mine took of the lil booger today :thumb:

he still has more pictures but i haven't received them and when i do i will post asap :D