Post YOUR Sedan here
By HungRealLow21
#303148 Small updates

DIY Amber Corners

Tinted back windows and Window Visors

im so mad :x :x :x :x :x :x :x found a db8 interiorfront and back half way to pick em up to chicago guy tells me hes not home never textes me again fucken dick!!!!!!!1
By 92EG-8
#303444 Looks good man btw we still need to hit up the junkyard next payday lol. i put my rear seats back in temp. and when I put my new motor in the back oil f&&ked it all up so i'm throwing them out.
By dbrooks
#303504 Hey man,

Are you going to be getting anymore LEDs anytime soon?
By 92EG-8
HungRealLow21 wrote:yea i cant wait man wat r u doing with ur old b7??

I plan one learning to take it apart and rebuild it. have to learn sooner or later haha. and with work being slow I have free time.
By fatcoupe
92EG-8 wrote:
HungRealLow21 wrote:yea i cant wait man wat r u doing with ur old b7??

I plan one learning to take it apart and rebuild it. have to learn sooner or later haha. and with work being slow I have free time.

this is true..just started tearing down my b7 head last night lolol car looks good keep it up :thumb:
By 92EG-8
#303620 There is a guy on another forum that is selling a d16z6 that is already taken apart for $100. And just asked this one guy how much he is selling his b7 for. It has a BHG and leaks oil like my old motor. Maybe we can rebuild them in my garage I have no problem parking outside haha.

Edit the guy with the B7 said I can pick it up today for $40 if you want it?
By HungRealLow21
92EG-8 wrote:There is a guy on another forum that is selling a d16z6 that is already taken apart for $100. And just asked this one guy how much he is selling his b7 for. It has a BHG and leaks oil like my old motor. Maybe we can rebuild them in my garage I have no problem parking outside haha.

Edit the guy with the B7 said I can pick it up today for $40 if you want it?

damn not bad but horrible week tho im out of cash for another 3 weeks owe the damn babysitter 600 bucks fuckkkk
By HungRealLow21
#304393 Got some Denji 2nd gen black housing headlights trade my regular black housing one for em but even tho they grow on me more and more every day idk how to fell about them??!! what do you guys think>>

on another note my little girls school had a field trip to the zoo last friday

so hey why not give the kids a show fucking apes lmao
By couch_c
#304800 Lol aren't those orangutans?
By HungRealLow21
familyEGuy23 wrote::lol: apes
dennis look different i never seen those. Hows the light output?

hey bro you sell LED's?

Yea they are tge second gen black housing with magic rings lmao but the out put is awesome i love it way better than regular ones cant wait to get hids in there but pmed u back about the leds!