Post YOUR Sedan here
By HungRealLow21
#300779 Sup guys just got a new Eg8 because with two kids its a necessity i will be posting pic up!! lso still got the ej2 done alot of changes to it so ill se whenever i can add some new updates on that!!!!
Last edited by HungRealLow21 on Fri May 11, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By HungRealLow21
#300995 they are coming my good sir
and this is my wifes DD so plans are pretty simple for this one:
Fix the rust
paint
oem rims
slamm (maybe if wife likes)
looks inside outside and engine bay
and maybe a vtec-e engine for that gas sipping lol
By HungRealLow21
#301000 Pics are Here day one!!

Now here comes the worst (not for the weak hearted)

So main priority RUST!!!!!!!! more plans on the comment before lol

picked it up for a 1000 runs real good and its the wifes new DD
By familyEGuy23
#301047 Nice bro :thumb: nice price interior looks good and has OEM mudflaps :)
if you plan on lowering and if your wifey is like mine don't want the drop try eibach pro dampers better than stock without the 4x4 look :lol:
By dbrooks
#301048 Nice!
By HungRealLow21
#301050 yea besides the rust on the car the car is legit has no speakers on the back, oem stereo tape player, original steelies with center caps, original"civic" floormats, the mudflaps its legit lol so unmolested i love it
By dbrooks
#301052 Are you gonna drop some LEDs in it?

I put a few on my girlfriends car and they're sweet :thumb:
By HungRealLow21
dbrooks wrote:Are you gonna drop some LEDs in it?

I put a few on my girlfriends car and they're sweet :thumb:

oh man you best believe i am im currently putting in an alarm after im done with that going in with the leds also imma go get a dc2 map ligght and led it too
By HungRealLow21
#301074 Yea it really is just got done with it my ignition wire touched ground and blew my ig fuse :x imma go get one at the junkyard I tested it with my other covics fuse amd its ready amd hidfen haha but yea I hate that 4x4 look haha I will make her love the car slammed but first thing furst rust im ordering my panels next check and holla at me when your ready for some extra shine !!
By 1ACarlos
#301136 Not bad