Post YOUR Sedan here
By jessicaxdamiano
#295533 So I picked up a bone stock 1992 sedan in September, and I'm finally getting around to making a thread. I'm a baller on a budget , so mods are being made slowly, but surely.

Day 1:

Lowered it on KYB AGX struts with adjustable dampening and Tein springs:

Re-fabricated the headliner, and the door panels:

Invested in wheels, and a rear window visor:

And a type-r lip:

Next on the list:
HID's
Bra
Gold rear LCA's
Roof rack
OEM spoiler

NEEDS MOAR LOW!!!!
By JohnRM
#295543 WOW, very nice! I was amazed at how clean the paint looked. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#295545 looks great makes me want a 4 door :thumb:
By eg-guy
#295595 i like the paint/wheel color combo, looks good. :thumb:
By jessicaxdamiano
#295659 Thanks everyone! :D
the only down side is that I have horrible electrical problems.... Just recently, my battery light started flickering, its not the battery, but I found an under dash ground that is fully disconnected from the wiring harness, and I can't find where it reconnects. This problem is making all my electronics surge. My dash lights and my headlights will just flash from dim to bright.
I really don't feel like taking apart my whole dash, so if you have any ideas, let me know!
By slowj1
#295697 Any ground will work if you are sure that it is a ground. Attach it to a piece of unpainted metal and you should be fine.
By jessicaxdamiano
slowj1 wrote:Any ground will work if you are sure that it is a ground. Attach it to a piece of unpainted metal and you should be fine.

It could just be so many different things...but I'll give it a shot! Thanks for the advice.
By 1ACarlos
#295768 Looks good
By bigpunn421
#295851 i need some paint on mine baaaaad. rear view mirror and headliner makes me jelly.... need to add that on my list of things to do.

nice eg8 and good luck modding