Post YOUR Sedan here
By Blk95coupe
#294488 You sir suck lol. I want a Ex 4 door :cry:
By Chance
#295299 Thanks y'all. Definitely stoked with the purchase. Also came with a packet of all the maintenance records since the original purchase! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#295302 Nice
By ALLMPGcivic803
#295773 my jealous meter just pegged im having to rebuild my tranny in mine afte just putting a headgasket on my wifes car tired of working on stuff right now :( but congratulations man looks very clean
By Simmons
#297059 Its about time you have another honda.lol
By Chance
#297237 8)
By Chance
#321521 Probably selling soon. $4k. Anybody close to AZ or in AZ is interested... you know what to do. :wink: Don't want to, NEVER wanted to give this car up. but...

Wifes car sucks gas and is killing us $ wise. She cant drive stick and I wouldn't trust her driving it with the kids in the car, sketchy. So we're looking to sell both cars and revamp our fleet.

Probably picking up a well kept, Stock, auto, 97 accord with 135k miles on it from my sis inlaw, first, for my commuter and then looking for a deal on another xB. We'll see.
By DuckIt
#321561 4k? holy hell lol. I need to come sell my car there.
By familyEGuy23
DuckIt wrote:4k? holy hell lol. I need to come sell my car there.

I understand you have to shoot high for the lowballers though, they want things for free! :x
I'd rather pay more for unmolested stock civic than a "modified " one :wink:
By chrono404
Chance wrote:Probably selling soon. $4k. Anybody close to AZ or in AZ is interested... you know what to do. :wink: Don't want to, NEVER wanted to give this car up. but...

Wifes car sucks gas and is killing us $ wise. She cant drive stick and I wouldn't trust her driving it with the kids in the car, sketchy. So we're looking to sell both cars and revamp our fleet.

Probably picking up a well kept, Stock, auto, 97 accord with 135k miles on it from my sis inlaw, first, for my commuter and then looking for a deal on another xB. We'll see.

It sucks you have to get rid of your car but I can understand, family comes first. If the accord doesn't work out you should look into a Toyota corolla or camry. My dad's 95 corolla was $2995, 1.8 DOHC automatic and handled better stock then any stock honda. I put wider rims on it and its even better. the are super cheap, reliable and awesome little cars. they also dont have the stigma from the police that hondas have. Just something to look into.

Good luck on keeping your family safe. I look forward to seeing what you get next :thumb: :thumb:
By Chance
DuckIt wrote:4k? holy hell lol. I need to come sell my car there.

:wink:

familyEGuy23 wrote:I understand you have to shoot high for the lowballers though, they want things for free! :x
I'd rather pay more for unmolested stock civic than a "modified " one :wink:

I'm not shooting high for lowballers. I'm posting as FIRM as can be. This car runs GREAT, gets fantastic gas mileage there are only like 2 SMALL dings on all original body/paint, roofs slightly faded and the interior is IMACCULATE. I won't take a penny less than 4k, and I know its worth it and I'll get it. But my location/area... definitely helps.

:thumb:
Last edited by Chance on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
chrono404 wrote:It sucks you have to get rid of your car but I can understand, family comes first. If the accord doesn't work out you should look into a Toyota corolla or camry. My dad's 95 corolla was $2995, 1.8 DOHC automatic and handled better stock then any stock honda. I put wider rims on it and its even better. the are super cheap, reliable and awesome little cars. they also dont have the stigma from the police that hondas have. Just something to look into.

Good luck on keeping your family safe. I look forward to seeing what you get next :thumb: :thumb:

Definitely man. Honda, Toyota or Scion(toyota)..... my only choices and it would have to be something special for me to stray from that. and thanks! :thumb: