Post YOUR Sedan here
By HiTec
#315585 - Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 projectors (LHD version)
- Ebay 6000k H1 HID kit with superslim credit card sized digital ballasts
- H4 HID kit relay harness (because Civics turn of the low beams when switched to highs).
- SPEC-D black housing headlights.

Everything is plug and play, no need to cut/glue/break/swear :) Everything is also reversable, so you can easily go back to your old headlight setup if you want.
By bigJOE671
HiTec wrote:- Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 projectors (LHD version)
- Ebay 6000k H1 HID kit with superslim credit card sized digital ballasts
- H4 HID kit relay harness (because Civics turn of the low beams when switched to highs).
- SPEC-D black housing headlights.

Everything is plug and play, no need to cut/glue/break/swear :) Everything is also reversable, so you can easily go back to your old headlight setup if you want.

Thank you very much! Will do this one day for better lighting!
By K!RK_180i
#315591 freaking love your build awesome stuff man :thumb: Respect 8)
By HiTec
#316327 Thank you! :hehe:

Here is couple autumn pics:

By Bordeaux
#317309 This is an amazing build. I have been looking so long for some Denzos just to have projectors. But now...now I have come across your build and have found something that looks 10x better than the Denzons (IMO) and they are projectors.

Thank you and please keep up the nice build
Last edited by Bordeaux on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JacquesB
#317571 I took off my mud guards this weekend they were driving me crazy rubbing against the tar if I have anybody in the car...How is yours?You have the same problem?
By deschlong
#318202 I realize your car doesn't have power windows, but you still might know the answer to this question: Have you ever sat in an EG4/5/6 or EG8/9 and tested whether the power windows have AUTOMATIC power UP *and* power DOWN? Usually these cars only have automatic power DOWN, but the European service manual for these cars states that in the Scandinavian market they also have automatic UP on the windows.
By HiTec
#318208 My mudflaps were rubbing as hell when they were new. They have now worn out about 4cm, so no they dont rub so badly :)

And my EG8 does have OEM power windows because i installed them about year ago (black car was HOT in summer, and manual windows were absolute pain to open / close).
To answer your question: Drivers window have both automatic UP and DOWN function in stock.

I also have automatic UP and DOWN in the passenger side window, but thats because installed DEI 530 window module to my alarm.

Edit: Just checked, my EG4 driver window has automatic up and down function too.
By deschlong
#318210 All right, thanks. Good to know. I bought a power window switch from Sweden a little while back but it only had the one-touch automatic DOWN function, not the one-touch automatic UP, so I must have been sent a German one or something. Now I know it's worth it to try again, I guess, and hopefully I don't get stung twice. I don't suppose you have one handy? For a hatchback/coupe. Colour doesn't matter.
By HiTec
#318256 I think i can get you one, please PM me :)

Today my car goes to wintersleep, so no more driving till April :/ But now i have time to fix and build some things. Like those hybrid front fenders :)
By HiTec
#320855 Little update; B18C Type R block, crank, rods and pistons in da house :)

I will only use block and crank though... Will be a high compression build.

Any tips for a parts list?

Some last pics of the season:

Tail light fitment was a terrible project... You can see some pics about the whole project here: http://hitecmods.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Civic/Takavalot/

Thanks for watching :)
By rustydx
#320868 Beautiful sedan
By Veiko
#322493 :woot:
Very nice.Keep up :thumb:
By HiTec
#326639 New player :) Pioneerin AVH-X5500BT.

... I´m just disappointed the the sound quality isnt nothing as good as Kenwood KIV-700 :(

I think i need to buy Audison BIT ONE to get the sound that i want.

Because this is my better car, this one got the rare OEM Fog Light switch :)

Link to the song that was playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JjlKhF4QsE

If you liked that one, you will like this too, crazy melody!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay3eXOyF8oI

Thanks for watching! :)
By Trix
#326657 dude liking the coupe front bumper :woot: how is the fitment?