Post YOUR Sedan here
By 1ACarlos
#310644 Wow what a transformation
By HiTec
#312936 I needed to do something, so i started to fix those shitty HB fenders so i could do the "hybrid fenders":

Cardboard:

New piece, almost ready for welding:

Then i did some other work with the skirts:

Sanding the primer flat:

New OEM EK-mud guards :)

Skirts came out pretty good to be honest :) I used DevilBiss FLG-5 paint gun.

Sorry about cellphone pics :( This is a pic from the fresh paintjob. No wax used.

My new Muteki SR35 neochrome lug nuts :

And here is a pic from mud guard fitment. They are untouched in this pic, but i think i will show some hot air to them to get perfect fitment. I also need to raise the skirt just a little from the front:

Dirty car:

And here´s my both EG:s :):

Then i installed 3000K Xenon kit to my fog lights. It wasnt bolt on, but it came out good. I did the wiring work again from the scratch, cause aftermarket fog lights had some serious problem with the wirings. Now i need OEM-foglight switch, and its perfect :)

I modified the ballast wiring work to match the foglight connectors for sleeker installation:

Testing:

By 86ccord
#313322 damn this was an amazing build! read it from page one! car looks good!
By HiTec
#315243 Thanks for the reply! Nice that you liked to read this :)

Next i had to add some comfy things to this car because Im sick and tired for lifting the windows up before leaving my car parked. So I installed DEI 530T unit to the front windows. Need to buy second unit to the rear glasses. This unit automaticly closes the windows when the alarm is armed. It´s also possible to vent or open the windows completely via alarm remotes aux channel. This unit also adds "one touch" thingy to the window switches, so no need to keep the switches pressed if you want to completely roll up/down the windows :)

Here is a little test video about how it operates:

http://hitecmods.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Civic/2 ... 144119.mp4

Then I had some surgery and watched when my dad installed those BC Racing BR Series coilovers to my car. 10kg/mm front and 6kg/mm rear springs.

Old vs new:

And there it is:

Random shot:

Then i ordered some Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 projectors to my headlights. They where sooooo easy to install. Completely bolt on without any modifications :)

I think i just might paint the housing and the shrouds completely satin black.

Still waiting for the HID kit to arrive, so no pics from the cutout till they arrive :/
By 93EG8VTEC
#315482 this thing is so clean. i love it
By TrailerTrash
#315492 those door panels :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By HiTec
#315530 Thanks for the comments!

I installed HID kits to my projectors last night, not adjusted yet, but I will give you some teaser pics:

Cutoff teaser:

Rear window defroster switch as a fog light switch. Internals are the same, but the front bezel is different. I will get the OEM fog light switch some day so this is just a temporary setup. Because like everyone knows, ebay fogs have terrible switches :( This same picture also tells the story of a newest addition.

And here we go! I had these laying in my floor for ages, now its time to install these back. (Finnish regulations say that if you have HIDs you need to have headlight washers):

I also refurbished the squirters with trim paint, but i didnt get pictures :( But i can tell you that they look like new :)

I hate how the front bumper is hanging, but I cant do nothing to it before the Coupe front end conversion is ready :(

I also ordered new 50/50 OEM looking taillights.

Thanks for watching! :)
By HiTec
#315550 I love it too! And how bright its in the dark! The halogens were nothing when comparing to these :)

Here is some shitty pics taken with Galaxy S2, cant really get better pics with it. The cutoff is really sharp in live!

Left side cutoff in this pic shows the sharpness. Camera adds blurr to it though :/

Lows:

Highs:

By HiTec
#315585 - Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 projectors (LHD version)
- Ebay 6000k H1 HID kit with superslim credit card sized digital ballasts
- H4 HID kit relay harness (because Civics turn of the low beams when switched to highs).
- SPEC-D black housing headlights.

Everything is plug and play, no need to cut/glue/break/swear :) Everything is also reversable, so you can easily go back to your old headlight setup if you want.
By bigJOE671
HiTec wrote:- Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 projectors (LHD version)
- Ebay 6000k H1 HID kit with superslim credit card sized digital ballasts
- H4 HID kit relay harness (because Civics turn of the low beams when switched to highs).
- SPEC-D black housing headlights.

Everything is plug and play, no need to cut/glue/break/swear :) Everything is also reversable, so you can easily go back to your old headlight setup if you want.

Thank you very much! Will do this one day for better lighting!
By K!RK_180i
#315591 freaking love your build awesome stuff man :thumb: Respect 8)
By HiTec
#316327 Thank you! :hehe:

Here is couple autumn pics:

By Bordeaux
#317309 This is an amazing build. I have been looking so long for some Denzos just to have projectors. But now...now I have come across your build and have found something that looks 10x better than the Denzons (IMO) and they are projectors.

Thank you and please keep up the nice build
Last edited by Bordeaux on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.