Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
#341842 Thank you teal!!
I spent about two hours on the internet yesterday trying to find out which model those were. Found nothing. Prime's website doesn't even have them.
Should've just posted here haha.
They need to be cleaned up a little and repolished but I got them for under $200.
I also didn't know they are a two piece wheel. Awesome.
By TrailerTrash
#341857 nice pickup dude they are pretty bitchin :thumb:
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:nice pickup dude they are pretty bitchin :thumb:

Thanks man! can't wait for it to warm up so i can start polishing them up a bit.
no word on the wagovan yet, but if that doesnt pan out, i found a 1997 toyota previa for cheap.
2.4 liters of supercharged mid engined all wheel drive fun? who cares if its a minivan! :lol:
By juls1488
#342021 i've got a week of having another car, so it's time for brake overhauling.
got some freshly rebuilt itr front and rear calipers, stainless brakelines, a fresh 15/16th master cylinder, and rotors and pads all around.
teardown starting tomorrow before work.
here come 11inch front brakes! :woot:
By juls1488
#342439 picked up a new daily, 1998 subaru legacy outback limited.
5 speed with a ej25 rebuilt about 10k miles ago. :woot:
needs a little bit of work, but is totally drivable. once its on the road full time i can really tear into the eg.
pics in the am when it isnt dark :lol:
By juls1488
#344292 man am i bad about posting pics when i say i am. lol.
couple of minor rust spots, but nothing im worried about.
got some 08 forester xt struts and springs for a bit more lift. and thats about it. maybe some driving lights eventually. dunno.

as for the civic, i've pulled all the power steering related stuff, since trying to make the pressure line i have work with the zc brackets is a headache.
also cut the tip of the yonaka muffler off so it looks a bit more stock.
started it for the first time in 2 months, turned over on the first try. :thumb:
over the next couple of weeks im gonna start pulling the stock intake manifold and swapping in the jrsc stuff.
gonna be fun.
:woot:
By OCHO
#344413 Sick build man you put a lot of work into this thing! I'm picturing that outback jumping over dunes and stuff when you mentioned putting lights on it haha :? :lol:

I can't wait to see those wheels on the civic
By juls1488
OCHO wrote:Sick build man you put a lot of work into this thing! I'm picturing that outback jumping over dunes and stuff when you mentioned putting lights on it haha :? :lol:

I can't wait to see those wheels on the civic

ha thanks man, should be getting tires mounted on em in the next week or so. sadly no dune jumping for my subie lol.

ive sold the yonaka exhaust, and a buddy of mine is welding up a straight pipe for me. should have it by next week. i pulled the front end off, need to try and straighten out a part of the radiator support. damage from the previous owner :thumbdown:
also gonna try and flare out the fenders a bit more. we'll see.
and maybe changing up the paint too. not 100% sure on that though
By OCHO
#345011 Nice, good stuff man! Everyone's putting I'm work with the nice weather and everything lol :thumb: what color are you thinking of painting?

Haha it's okay Subaru is good without jumping too
By juls1488
#345137 Not sure on the color yet. Been brainstorming something though. Keeping it hush hush though.
In the mean time, here's and exhaust teaser pic to keep y'all interested.
Not fully installed but you get the idea.
:thumb:
By Loaf31
#345147 LOVE that! :woot: :D
Better post pics asap!
By juls1488
Loaf31 wrote:LOVE that! :woot: :D
Better post pics asap!

haha thanks!
thats only the tail section, the rest of it isnt installed yet. wont get time to work on it til tomorrow.
ill poost up pics when its done though.
:thumb: