Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
Whittiersferio wrote:Ive been keeping up with your build, i love it!
and i noticed that you were getting new headlights, I was wondering if you were gonna sell the ones you currently had on. Im interested, please get back to me and keep up the good work!

im probably just gonna keep em. they werent anything special. just black housing headlights off ebay, "spec-d" brand.

denjis are in. pretty certain they're legit denjis too.
also just installed polyurethane steering rack bushings. made my already tight steering feel awesome. need a bit of an alignment now though.
off to work now, pics of the headlights after! :thumb:
By Whittiersferio
juls1488 wrote:
Whittiersferio wrote:Ive been keeping up with your build, i love it!
and i noticed that you were getting new headlights, I was wondering if you were gonna sell the ones you currently had on. Im interested, please get back to me and keep up the good work!

im probably just gonna keep em. they werent anything special. just black housing headlights off ebay, "spec-d" brand.

denjis are in. pretty certain they're legit denjis too.
also just installed polyurethane steering rack bushings. made my already tight steering feel awesome. need a bit of an alignment now though.
off to work now, pics of the headlights after! :thumb:

They look really nice man! :thumb:
I was so close to getting some of these but they beat me to them
By juls1488
#330234 so, couple updates.
got from a friend, for dirt cheap, some brand new OE style aftermarket fenders, hood and front bumper. no pics cause it was too dark for my cellphone camera when i got home.
also repainted my trunk with some touch up paint to get rid of the camo and got some decent junkyard tires for my meshies. gonna put em on tomorrow, and put the newer front end on.
picked myself up some trim paint, gonna freshen up my moldings and side skirts.
just in time to work out any bugs before honda day at atco. :thumb:
pics tomorrow after i go to town on this bitch!
By TrailerTrash
#330326 love it :thumb:
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:love it :thumb:

thanks man!
needs more negative camber and more of a drop.
got some new goodies on the way too, had a chance to pick up a part i couldn't pass on. should be here next week.
cant wait! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
juls1488 wrote:needs more negative camber and more of a drop.

By juls1488
#331354 ^^haha thats great! :lol:
got a day off tomorrow, and i smell more low coming. :thumb:
got some pre-summer time maintenance in the works, new radiator and fan, gates racing thermostat and timing belt. might get some new plugs and wires too.
next week should have some other news too. cant wait! :D
By juls1488
#331688 no pics of the new lower stance yet. but i do have a different pic.
boom.
don't anyone bother telling me how i could go turbo for the same cost and make more power, cause i don't care. :lol:
i have only two words:
blower whine.
i picked it up used for a good deal. its been installed but never used. not a drop of engine oil/grease on it and it has all the parts.

i have some new goodies on the way too. gates thermostat and timing belt, new radiator, slimfan.com fan and shroud, test pipe, kamikaze 4-1 d16 header, reconditioned injectors, and new silicone radiator hoses.

should have all the bits to install and tune it by the end of june. so stoked :thumb: :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#331697 hell yeah dude :thumb:

i had one of those a few years ago but didnt have all the parts. all i had was the blower itself and the JR boost controller. no pulleys or alt bracket or anything and i couldnt find those parts anywhere so i sold it and doubled my money
By Axix23
#333504 I like how you flared your front fenders
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:hell yeah dude :thumb:

i had one of those a few years ago but didnt have all the parts. all i had was the blower itself and the JR boost controller. no pulleys or alt bracket or anything and i couldnt find those parts anywhere so i sold it and doubled my money

yeah theyre getting harder and harder to find as complete kits. i lucked out. 8)

Axix23 wrote:I like how you flared your front fenders

thanks, but they arent really flared. all i did was roll them when the were off the car by beating the inner edge flat with a rubber mallet. ended up flaring them a bit but it was mostly accidental. :lol:

also, no updates on the supercharger yet, still collecting parts, my job has been getting in the way.
couple of pics of other stuff though.
started to polish the lips on the meshes.
before:
and after only an hour, i only got to the 400 grit paper:
gonna need to be repainted in the center, but theyll look sweet when im done. :D
some full wheel pics:
new tires for em:
gonna be quite a bit of stretch putting 155/55/14 tires on a 14x7 wheel, but these wheels arent daily wheels so im ok with it.
and the obligatory current stance pic:
those are 14x7 et0 widened nissan steelies off a 1984 200sx. they needed 5mm spacer in the back to clear the brakes and a 12mm spacer in the front. they rub soooo much haha :lol:
and this, just because i think its awesome:
its a moped from the early 80s. belongs to my girlfriends dad. has a top speed of 40mph. still runs like a champ!
unless something awesome/tragic happens, the next update will probably be when i finish polishing the meshies. thanks for looking!
By Punksz6
#333546 Nice i'm diggin your build. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#333561 caaaannot wait to see the wheels all done up :headbang: