Post YOUR Sedan here
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:cant wait!

when yuo putting the blower on!

unfortunately not til February-ish.
i still need to get a couple of things, and i wanna make sure that the zc is running flawlessly before boosting it.
i broke my valvecover ground strap and then got called into work at a stupid time, so i didn't get anything done today.
hopefully ill have time to finish up tomorrow morning, but if not definitely on tuesday
By juls1488
#338040 sorry bout the lack of updates. been hunting down a coolant leak. and i found it.
the plate where the hoses connect to on the IACV was a little bent. just enough to make it spray coolant. drove me nuts for two days. musta bumped it against the firewall or something dropping it in, cause that wasn't like that when i unpacked it. but once i found it i removed the IACV, undid the three screws holding the plate on and used a bench vise and just a very little bit of hammer and tapped it as flat as i could. a touch of gasket maker on that corner, and it holds good as new. :thumb:
she runs like a champ.
more pics tomorrow of the motor in.
By TrailerTrash
#338048 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By juls1488
#338352 figured id post an updated mod list since a bunch of stuff has changed.
updated mod list, current as of 11/2/13:
Suspension/brakes:
-96-spec Type R 4x114.3 conversion
-Prelude non vtec front calipers and rotors
-94 Accord rear rotors with RSX base models calipers
-91 Civic EX 15/16th brake master cylinder
-Integra RS 4040 proportioning valve
-Full poly bushing
-Functtion7 rear LCAs
-flat black ASR subframe brace
-25mm rear OBX sway bar with prothane bushings and blox spherical links
-extended front studs
-Koni yellow struts
-Ground Control coilovers 340f/250r with extended top mounts
Engine/trans/exhaust:
-dohc zc
-avid mounts
-aem short ram
-yonaka stage 1 clutch
-95 si tranny
-rebuilt stock linkage
-energy suspension poly shift bushing
-stock shifter
-yonaka exhaust
-obx 4-1 big tube header
-2.5in test pipe
Interior:
-pioneer speakers all around with a jvc headunit
-pw:jdm shift boot and delrin knob
-96 prelude seats
Exterior:
-denji black housing headlights
-depo foglights
-oem spoilerless trunk
-mugen lip
Wheels:
-1996 Integra Type R 15x6 +50 on 195/50/15
-nissan 200sx widened steelies 14x7 +0 on 185/60/14
-AHI Mesh 14x7.5 -3/-6 on 155/55/14

in the works is an oem big brake upgrade. crv calipers and brackets with 96 prelude vtec 11.1" rotors. gonna have to say good bye to the 14s. :(
also have some other goodies, like s2k cmc with braided line, ss brake lines, and a jrsc.
thanks for looking! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By silverEG8
#338406 Good work
By TrailerTrash
#338428 what you doing with those 14s!?!?!?!?!
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:what you doing with those 14s!?!?!?!?!

I'm probably gonna sell em. They're 4x114 though, so its gonna be a little tough to sell around me.

@junmadrid - thanks man
@MistahJuice - thanks, yeah I don't really know how that for bent, but it just big enough to spray coolant all over the bay while driving, but wouldn't drip while idleing.
Gonna try and do the brake swap this weekend. Stay tuned.
:thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#338446 gosh darnit i forgot they are 4x114 :x :x :x
By juls1488
TrailerTrash wrote:gosh darnit i forgot they are 4x114 :x :x :x

yeah, not alot of people with that pattern around here. have to find someone with a 240 or an old corolla.

picked up my 11in 'lude rotors and pads, gonna put those on with the crv calipers tomorrow. pics when im done.

also having some non-motor related electric issues. my tach needle bounces when i use the turn signals. :?
hopefully i can get that sorted out tomorrow too.
By juls1488
#338537 what started as a small problem, tach bouncing when signalling, has turned into a full-blown total electrics failure.
wtf :x
i know my alt was having issues, was whining really bad and loudly, and my battery was on its last legs. gonna switch those two out, check grounds and fuses. hopefully thatll take care of it. if not, ill be starting another thread lol.
wish me luck!
By MistahJuice
#338548 Damn that blows, at least you've got some known issues to start with. I should probably replace my battery soon too. Whenever I try to use anything with the car off lights get super dim and the speakers sound like theyre blown lol