Post YOUR Sedan here
By pcbabb
ceelx wrote:
pcbabb wrote:Ebay unfortunately. I couldn't find any oem. I do have the oem wiring though. [/img]

i found them on ebay but they cost around $300 :shock: this is too much for me :lol:
show me how they will be fits :wink: i wanted buy set for me but im afraid that they willn't fit too good :wink:

Yeah I saw a set on there tonight as well. The cheap ones fit the budget a lot better.
By Blk95coupe
#312877 Damn it looks amazing on those wheels!
By familyEGuy23
pcbabb wrote::thumb: traded my sedan for a 96 accord ex sedan manual trans with leather today. New project underway lol

Why?! :x
:lol: jk I've always liked that model do I smell H22 or F20B swap? :hehe:
Post up pics of the CD! :woot:
By pcbabb
#314083 No swap in the immediate future but I do plan to do a 5 lug conversion and most likely going with the 97+ prelude sawblade style wheels. I've also sourced a full skunk2 suspension just got to go pick it up. Here it is for now.

By familyEGuy23
#314084 Nice :thumb: I like the 92-96 saw blades think they're direct fit with your current set up
Don't forget about us here on the forum! :cry: :lol:
By pcbabb
#314263 Just a couple updates on the CD5 ... picked up some 94-95 Ex wheels for the meantime

Cleaned the engine bay, installed a OEM distributor cap, rotor button, and vtec gasket. It has a header and intake. Stock exhaust.

Interior is in great shape too.