Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:lol, i am swapping back to 4300k in my fogs. tired of the 3k.

Show me a side-by-side pic when you swap them out?
By Axix23
#342843 Man, that's too much work, lol. I would have take my bumper on/off again. Lol
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:Man, that's too much work, lol. I would have take my bumper on/off again. Lol

Lol I mean old pic vs new pic of the beam
By Axix23
#342858 Oh, that I can do. Lol
By Leppy
#343020 Ok, I got both the headlight and foglight HID kits installed over the weekend, but one of the foglight bulbs was dead on arrival. They are testing and sending a replacement free of charge, so when that comes in, I'll swap it out and take some pics.
By Axix23
#343030 OK, good. If not I got spare 3k bulbs for you.
By Leppy
Axix23 wrote:OK, good. If not I got spare 3k bulbs for you.

Awesome, I'll keep that in mind. My replacement is on its way though.

I'm also working on a super secret project that will be modular between both cars (hopefully) when i'm done with it. See if you can guess: It involves a 2.8 inch touch screen, a USB GPS module, and a RaspberryPi...
By Axix23
#343040 Ooohhhhhhhh
By Leppy
#343804 Gonna have some updates for here soon, I've just been busy with college and a new girlfriend.
By Axix23
#343806 Lol wtf. Pics of new gf then?
By mesa
Axix23 wrote: Pics of new gf then?

lol
By TrailerTrash
Axix23 wrote:Lol wtf. Pics of new gf then?

chop chop
By Leppy
#343861 Oh, you! lol

Ok, I finally got around to finishing off the junkyard find Nardi classic steering wheel. Restored and paint matched the spokes, sanded the wood, then stained it dark walnut and satin-cleared and sealed it, then mounted it on a Nardi hub adapter.

By OCHO
#344005 That steering wheel came out great dude. Loving that hello kitty mugen sticker haha :thumb: and where did you find that pink shift knob if I may ask?

I agree with the guys, pics of new gf haha then pics of hid's :lol:
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:That steering wheel came out great dude. Loving that hello kitty mugen sticker haha :thumb: and where did you find that pink shift knob if I may ask?

I agree with the guys, pics of new gf haha then pics of hid's :lol:

LOL The pics I have of her aren't meant for public viewing currently >.>

But Thanks! I'll have pics of the HID's and such soon

OCHO: http://www.swapshopracing.com/contents/ ... Knob_.html