Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
#326304 Still waiting on one more LS Meshie before I can mount them.

BUT I did add a new part. Competition Stage 2 street kit clutch pack installed. Old clutch was VERY bad off. The throwout was worn, the disk was ok, but a spring actually fell out when I unbolted it from the block. Never buy a cheap clutch, folks. I think he got it from ebay...
By Leppy
#327736 Well, Car's parked... I was going to class today and she stalled out on the interstate. Took me a while to get her started again and limp her back home.

Turns out my stuttering issue was caused by a CRACKED $%^&* HEADER...

Got a new Megan Racing one on the way from Andy's Autosport. Called them and got a discount that didn't show up on the website, which was nice. Bad thing is I wont get it in for a week, so I gotta take my 5.0l F-150 to class till then.
By Leppy
#328617 Long story short, Cancelled my order from Andy's because of back-order issues and now I have a DC Sports one piece 4-2-1 coming from Summit on Monday or Tuesday... I miss my car! Sucks seeing it on jack stands.

BUT I have a 4th LS meshie now. Going to get a couple new tires put on tomorrow and mount them up and change the oil tomorrow while she's on jack stands.

Once it's moving again, it's getting a wash and wax and some new pics.

And thanks to a fellow member on here, I have a coin-cup holder mod.
By Leppy
#328887 ETA on header: Thursday (according to the tracking number)

Also, got two new Goodyear Eagle GT's mounted on the LS Meshies and they are on the car.

I miss her! I can't wait to get her on the road again...
By stubrun
#328888 car coming along sweet dude, i bet its like waiting for christmas lol
By Leppy
#329117 Tracking number says out for delivery...

... The wait is killing me!
By Leppy
#329127 UGH! I can't freakin' win. The one piece is too short at the cat side and had no O2 port... I'm getting a two-piece sent now that has the length and port I need, and sending the other one back. One more week without my baby on the road. At least i'm not getting the company runaround, it's just the wrong part and they are helping me every step of the way.
By Leppy
#329536 Update! Got a replacement stock GSR header in place until the new one comes in. LS Meshies mounted, freshly washed and waxed sitting pretty for me.

Here she is getting worked on. This is how she sat for a few weeks

Freshly washed

Now freshly waxed!

LS Meshies!

Ready to go. Now to work on lowering her...

By Leppy
#330787 Got it back up and running now after a major spark hiccup.

Updated major parts include:

DC Sports Header
Skunk2 Intake Manifold with Alpha series 66mm Throttle Body
Chipped and flashed P28 ECU (9000 RPM redline)

and now I have a full set of Acura centercaps for the Meshies.
By baconsauce
#330851 I like your paints on your sedan
looks good
By Leppy
#334616 So this needs to be updated. I redid the interior. New NRG shift knob, reupholstered the door inserts blue to match the paint, and redid the headliner in a blue floral. She looks good now.

Also found an EX spoiler from a junkyard that i'm sanding down and will color match it and install soon. I'll get pics up soon
By OCHO
#337025 Awesome ride bro!! Love the color haha :thumb:
By Leppy
#337147 Image
By TrailerTrash
#337156 pics dont work!