Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
TrailerTrash wrote:pics dont work!

really? they work fine for me... Let me see what I can do
By Leppy
#337159 These are from facebook instead of the private webserver. I've ran into problems with the server being firewalled sometimes.

By TrailerTrash
#337194 both sets work now :?

looks good dude :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Leppy
#337222 Thanks!

Ok, it was a fricken pain in the ass, but Dad and I managed to make Rockford Fosgate PUNCH 6.75 inch 3-way speakers fit in the front doors and rear shelf with no clearance issues. It already sounds good, and they haven't broken in yet. Next up, 2 Rockford Fosgate PUNCH HE2 10 inch subs and a Rockford Fosgate 1000 watt monoblock amp in a custom box. Everything is built, just waiting for install.

I also ordered a type-R style front lip and a set of yellow OE-style fogs.
By Uknterror
#337245 Dat blue, I'm thinking about getting mine resprayed that color. It already is now but its faded and has bondo in some places.
By Leppy
Uknterror wrote:Dat blue, I'm thinking about getting mine resprayed that color. It already is now but its faded and has bondo in some places.

It's a custom paint mix. My Dad works at a dealership body-shop, and had a ton of leftover blues, so we mixed them all together and made enough to paint the car twice. It's got a hefty dose of GM, Ford, Cadillac, Toyota, and Dodge/Chrysler, with hints of Subaru, VW, BMW, and Suzuki I think. The pictures don't do it justice, as the metallic flake has dark blue, light blue, teal, and purple in it.
By Leppy
#337264 This is the best pic I can get of the depth of the paint until I get a good DSLR.

By Leppy
#337441 Yellow OEM fogs are in!! Dey so purty! Waiting for front lip. Got a 4 day weekend coming up thursday, so i'm gonna junkyard browse for parts (I still need an entire back seat setup including seat belts, and my glove box broke) and then I'll be installing it all and taking more pics.
By OCHO
#337577 Coming along nicely man I like the door inserts and the headliner looks pretty cool and that Domo VTEC sticker is so awesome lol

Let's see that lip and fogs!
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:Coming along nicely man I like the door inserts and the headliner looks pretty cool and that Domo VTEC sticker is so awesome lol

Let's see that lip and fogs!

Thanks! I took some rough pics last night, so i'll post them up.

This is pre-fogs, though I had to take it right back off to install the fogs.

Then with the fogs installed ^.^

Also, here's a gem I found at the junkyard that I'm gonna restore. May or may not use it, but I loved it and couldn't pass up NOT grabbing it.

By Leppy
#337593 Image
By TrailerTrash
#337634 what did you pay for the junkyard wheel?
By Leppy
TrailerTrash wrote:what did you pay for the junkyard wheel?

Not much. The wheel and a glove box cost me $25.
By Uknterror
Leppy wrote:It's a custom paint mix. My Dad works at a dealership body-shop, and had a ton of leftover blues, so we mixed them all together and made enough to paint the car twice. It's got a hefty dose of GM, Ford, Cadillac, Toyota, and Dodge/Chrysler, with hints of Subaru, VW, BMW, and Suzuki I think. The pictures don't do it justice, as the metallic flake has dark blue, light blue, teal, and purple in it.

I like it when people do that......not so much when you get into an accident or something like that ya know. Looks alot like the ocean blue from house of Kolors, really nice!

Car is looking great!
By OCHO
#337804 Damn $25 for the wheel and glove box you needed haha you deserve a high-five bro :thumb:

Yellow fogs and lip look awesome! I'm kinda digging the ride height you're at right now man especially with the lip and fogs, looks good!

Also....you have a golf cart? Haha