Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
#275080 Going get the 13's next weekend. Its gonna be odd rocking 175/70R-13 tires with a GSR-j providing power lol. I'll just have to behave till I get something wider.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Leppy wrote:Going get the 13's next weekend. Its gonna be odd rocking 175/70R-13 tires with a GSR-j providing power lol. I'll just have to behave till I get something wider.

haha i know what you mean man... :lol:
By familyEGuy23
#275092 Nice ride I'm digging the gsr powered sedan you should join the Ferio squad :hehe: :twisted: what future plans do you have?
By Leppy
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice ride I'm digging the gsr powered sedan you should join the Ferio squad :hehe: :twisted: what future plans do you have?

Working on getting better headlights and some clean factory rims. Definitely gonna lower her and add some bracing to stiffen her up. She's gonna get a two-tone color change respray in the fall and then I'll add a clean lip, ferio style spoiler and fogs.

Interior will be customized with a new tach cluster and full led treatmeant. Gonna stay with the tan interior and reupholster the doors, headliner, and armrest. And play with some accents for a full steampunk look. Got a steering wheel already but just need the hub and horn. Oh, and then work on the sound system.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice ride I'm digging the gsr powered sedan you should join the Ferio squad :hehe: :twisted: what future plans do you have?

i dont have a sedan man
By Leppy
#277042 Rollin' hard on 13's yo! Swapped wheels to the stock 13's this passed weekend. Honestly it rides much better and i like it. Gonna clean them up and paint then soon so they don't look so bad. Sold the 17's the night I had them off so I'll have money to get stuff I need like new headlights and cluster. Should have some picture updates soon. I need to drop the suspension an inch or two now... Thinking eibach progressives and some some good shocks.

Also of note. Changed the oil last weekend to mobil 1 and went from 29 MPG average to 35 MPG. Makes me wonder what the hell kind of crap oil was in there from the PO. It had a Honda filter on though.
By Leppy
#306704 Sorry it's been so long since an update. I've been tied up with college, dating (we've been going out for over a year and 3 months!) and my transition. Here's what I got so far.

I had a break in semesters before summer classes started, so my Dad decided it would be perfect to down the car for some work. It was BADLY hail damaged so we had our work cut out for us.

here's the roof, first thing we started on. Each dot was a dent :(

The hood was worse. The below picture is just the major dents, and that's less than half. And the metal is warped. I'll end up replacing it soon.

Getting it prepped. The trunk wasn't as bad, and there were a few dents on the body too.

and BAM! Color!

It's a mixture of different blues. Most of which are Toyota and GM/Ford. It's unique, and we made enough to paint the car twice.

Dad wetsanding and buffing the paint to make it all shiny.

Coming together.

Badges

Yes, I even got hubcaps! Nice clean look for now.

A few other updates:

The headlights are changed. I got rid of the Ebay one-pieces and got some Spec-D clear lenses and some amber corners.

I finally got the DX cluster out and found an EX cluster in the junkyard. I swapped out the DX speedo module into the one with the tach that goes up to 9000. Even though the redline shows 6500, the needle tops out all the way to about 8400.

Future plans: Looking for a new hood, and hunting down a spoiler that would compliment the bodylines. Also wanting some JDM style yellow fogs and amber JDM turn signals for the fenders. Still casually hunting for some factory style 16" wheels, and a brake/suspension upgrade. Now that the body is straight I can concentrate on making it go and stop.

Tell me what you think.
By Sirjump
#306706 I love the color!!! Real nice dark blue!! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#306716 Great Work! Looks Really Good! :thumb:
By Leppy
#306718 Thanks! The last shot is one of my favorites. That's my truck in the reflection... and I'm happy that's it's finally reflective! lol

I'll try to get some interior shots and such soon. The car from the factory was teal, and we purposely left the original color in the door jams and such. It's a beautiful effect when you open the door and see dark blue -> teal -> brown
By Leppy
#311289 Small update: Got a JDM center console from a member on here, so I swapped out the Sony Xplode single-din for my awesome bluetooth USB aux input Pioneer double-din.

The only bad thing about the console is that it's for a RHD dash and it's grey, so it's kinda modded, but it fits. The color difference doesn't look too out of place with the tan interior because it matches the silver trim on the dashboard.

I'm waiting to get a single-din pocket that I can attack with a dremel so I can mount up the mic for the bluetooth setup and the USB input cable.

And for a toy since I'm always on the interstate, an old-school Cobra 40 channel. It's in there now, but I might be semi-stealth with it and mount it inside the din pocket. Waiting to use my brother's SWR meter so I can tune the antenna.
By Leppy
#322409 My pictures seems to have disappeared :(

well, here's a couple interior shots for now. I promise one day I'll get a proper photoshoot done. The steering wheel is a junkyard find from an old EF hatch. It needs a little resto work, but nothing a new gap cover and wheelskin wont fix. The hub swapped over with no fuss, but it sits closer to the dash. There's enough room for the levers, but no real wiggle room. Also, my Hurst pistol grip shift knob. :)

By Leppy
#325010 LS Meshies! I'll get shots when I clean it up.
By Leppy
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
Leppy wrote:LS Meshies! I'll get shots when I clean it up.

Good choice!

you still looking for headlights btw?

Thanks! Got a sweet deal on them. And no, I got some Spec-D clear housings and amber corners new last year.