Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
dbrooks wrote:GO DAD!

do wha?
By Leppy
#270127 Nevermind, duh! lol. Yeah my dad rocks.
By Gustavo
#274474 Don't really like them. :thumbdown:
By chrono404
Leppy wrote:http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/1992_1995_civic/lights/headlights/spyder_auto/spyd00110215.html

Thoughts? Are they any good? I know they'll match and i like the style, but are they quality?

These headlights give a modern update on the Timeless OEM Look thats in right now. They will provide good Light output as well as make your car look good. Nice choice. When I bought my headlights I wish they were available. Heck I wish they had Headlights like this for Delsol's, If they did I would rock them.

Leppy wrote:I'm actually leaning more toward these headlights now...
http://www.andysautosport.com/honda/199 ... 10068.html

Any thoughts? or anybody running these have input?

Known as "Halo's" "Gaylo's" "Angel Eyes". When it comes down to it they suck, I know first hand. I bought them and had them in my coupe for about 6 months
The light output was worse then OEM, and the bulbs went out quickly in the set I had. I ended up buying a 2 peice set similar to the first set you linked to replace it, got better light output and made my car look better. These headlights where cool back in the "Fast and Furious" days, however they are the opposite now. They can take a flawless car and make it look trashy with just these lights. Only thing worse would be Altezza taillights.

Even if you think they look cool and Rice is big where you live, The shit light output reasons alone should be enough of a reason to avoid these.
By Leppy
#274527 Light output is my priority so the first set might be my choice. The main reason I picked the second set is because they were projector, not halo. I was willing to live with a halo IF the projector worked as good as my old 300ZX did. I just NEED to get rid of the eBay crap one piece set I currently have. They were on the car when I got it. I also need they to mount propperly and the second set looked like it had beefier mounts. The mounts on the eBay ones shattered and I had to rig some scrap aluminum to get them to stay on.
By Leppy
#274922 Found the original 13 inch silver steel wheels and tires with H centercaps. Gonna go get them soon (they're a 3.5 hour drive away) and put them on, then probably sell the 17's outright till I can find a set I want.

I want to find a set of factory Honda wheels, preferably 15's or 16's.
By Leppy
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:not bad :?

It's a work in progress! lol

The 13's will be temporary. Although it would make it easier to lower...
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Leppy wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:not bad :?

It's a work in progress! lol

The 13's will be temporary. Although it would make it easier to lower...

i would look around for some 2000 Si's or Swirlies..
By Leppy
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:i would look around for some 2000 Si's or Swirlies..

The Si's would be awesome! I just want a clean look, nothing fancy.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Leppy wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:i would look around for some 2000 Si's or Swirlies..

The Si's would be awesome! I just want a clean look, nothing fancy.

definitely man :thumb: even some HX's look clean
By Leppy
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:definitely man :thumb: even some HX's look clean

I've handled the HX's before. they're so light! I'd rock them in a heartbeat with some grippy tires.
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
Leppy wrote:
Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty wrote:definitely man :thumb: even some HX's look clean

I've handled the HX's before. they're so light! I'd rock them in a heartbeat with some grippy tires.

my bro used them on his EF hatch and ran an 11.5...