Post YOUR Sedan here
By kapow
#265011 Hey! I'm Shane. This is my daily driver which I picked up for $350, when my EG4 hatch is off the road while i'm working on it. I have sweet hook ups ;)

It's a good car, I don't care much for it. Its good because I can drive it to bars or clubs with my mates and leave it there with no worries. The interior is average, has beer and oil stains all over the place and smells weird. I actually carried a suzuki swift engine in the backseat once.

I have to fix a few things on it first, the CD player was shorting something out and I have no tail lights, so when I drive at night I have to put my foot slightly on the brakes while I drive haha. Using 2 feet at the same time to drive is an amazing technique I developed.

I've been looking for a K series engine for a while now, whether or not I put it in the sedan or my hatchback, other then that it's pretty stock.

My EG4 hatch
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=19405

Last edited by kapow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Simmons
#265020 :thumb:
By Disrupter
Simmons wrote::thumb:

white sedans ftw :thumb: :woot:
By RyVcZ
#265058 eg5 is supposed to be a hatch variant. just the same nice white sedan dude 8)
By kapow
#265062 It could be a EG8, kind of forgot, i'll find out tomorrow.
By 1ACarlos
#265074 Nice
By familyEGuy23
#265178 Nice ride Mudflaps and sidemarkers what more can you ask for? Lol I like how you got into detail about the weird smell :lol: you should build it to the Ferio specs :thumb: oh and join our Ferio squad :hehe: :twisted: :woot:
By Punksz6
#265250 :thumb:
By gtstripes
#265260 what do you need to make it into the ferio squad? i fkn love the spoilers! cant find that shit floatn around australia :( u americans get it so easy hahaha
By RWMIII
gtstripes wrote:what do you need to make it into the ferio squad? i fkn love the spoilers! cant find that shit floatn around australia :( u americans get it so easy hahaha

we wish! they are so damn expensive here! Europe seems to be the luck ones, or if you live in Japan obviously.
By familyEGuy23
gtstripes wrote:what do you need to make it into the ferio squad? i fkn love the spoilers! cant find that shit floatn around australia :( u americans get it so easy hahaha

go on the squad and crews section and show your sedan with model and year..example.. 1994 lx :thumb:
:lol: i wish the closest thing i found for that spoiler is a replica and it was pricey
By gtstripes
#265272 oh okkk, majority of you are from america and you's seem to have everything, here im lucky to see a lip on a car haha, i thought ferio was a style, i didnt know it was just a sedan my bad lol
By RWMIII
familyEGuy23 wrote:

go on the squad and crews section and show your sedan with model and year..example.. 1994 lx :thumb:
:lol: i wish the closest thing i found for that spoiler is a replica and it was pricey

i found a source for OEM Ferio spoilers, factory painted, mint condition. Fucker wants $485 per spoiler, shipped! I dont have JDM rabies, so I passed. :lol: