Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mountainguy816
#272403 So I did my wheel bearing on tues and omg I wish everything was that easy

My buddy painted his valve cover and intake pipe and it looks pretty slick so I think i might be doing that soon cause it's hella cheap

Other than that I'm just gonna be tryin to get caught up and hope for some overtime
By Mountainguy816
#281304 Alright well the job is goin good I got permission to use the sandblaster in my off time and I've got someone on my shift who will chrome stuff for me so I've got a few ideas.. You'll just have to wait and see.

On a bad note though bout 2wks ago my header broke and I got a flat in the same day but here in the future I'm going to take my headers off have them rewelded cleaned up and chromed. On another bad note hospital bills from my sons birth are piling up so I haven't been able to do anything to my car but taxes I should be able to get quite a few things knocked out
By familyEGuy23
#281306 Congratulations on your baby :woot: are you going to sandblast your wheels? Lol I think alot of people can't wait till taxes including me :hehe:
By Mountainguy816
#281357 I though about sandblasting them and having them chromed at work but I think I'm just going to sand down the spokes and paint them to match my car or Possibly a blue or green and ima keep my Polished lip.

One of the first things I'm doin at work is taking apart my strut bar and having the ends chromed and sandblasting the center piece and painting blue or green haven't decided on the color but I'm gonna use the same duplicator metalcast paint my buddy used on his b series valve cover except green or blue not purple
By Mountainguy816
#281358 Once I can come up with a wk where I can leave my car here and walk to work (30min) i'm takin a bunch of parts to work an getting some shit done

Takin off my headers and getting the welds redone and having them chromed and then I'll polish em up
Takin off my valve cover and sandblasting it so I can paint it blue or green
Takin off my intake manifold to Sandblast it and have it chromed
Takin off my fuel rail to sandblast it and paint it blue or green
Takin off my cam gear and having it chromed

Also I've been thinkin about havin my crank Pulley machined down to one pulley and havin it chromed
By Mountainguy816
#281359 So I finally decided what I'm doing to my door panels to get them lookin fresh.

I've pulled off all the vinyl and I'm going to scrape off all the foam and then put a nice layer of bondo down to get everything even sand it smooth and then hit it with a few layers of satin black lightly sanding in between coats and then I'm going to cover the inserts in the same black microsuede I did my arm rest in

So hopefully I'll be able to get the rear door panels done in the next couple of weeks.

I'm really hoping for nice weather thanksgiving cause I have 4 days off and I'd like to get alot of my interior done so that way when taxes come back all I'll have left to do in there is DA or DC seats and new carpet (black)
By Mountainguy816
#281361 As far as taxes go I'm finishing my interior, finishing my exhaust (headers chromed, New hangars, flex Pipe welded in, and either a chrome straight pipe or blox muffler), freshening up my motor and engine bay, new tires, and replacing suspension Parts so I can get an alignment
By Punksz6
#281858 Can't wait to see the parts done! Congrats on the Baby! :thumb:
By Mountainguy816
Punksz6 wrote:Can't wait to see the parts done! Congrats on the Baby! :thumb:

Thanks dude.. Yea the strut bar will be getting done next week or after thanksgiving but the intake manifold, fuel rail, and valve cover are gonna have to wait till I can get some extra $$ for gaskets, hardware, and anything else I may have to replace.

I've got 4 days off for turkey day so I'm gonna try to do some interior work
By Mountainguy816
#283834 Well I spent all t-day weekend workin on my kitchen so I didn't get much done with my car it's getting cold here 40s during the day but on the upside I got moved from the plating dept to the milling shop and I'm training to be a machinist running a CNC mill and I also got a raise in the process..

I do promise to have some updates in the next couple of weeks just waiting for some plating jobs to get done so I can bring in a part or two
By tegpower18
#284102 Looks like u got your work cut out but its def heading in the right direction
By Mountainguy816
#290899 Well I know I have posted in a while.. Not much new except for the fact that the machine shop I was working for lost a big client so they laid off half their staff including me :( I'm waiting to hear back from reser's but I think I'll get the job. Other than that I'm just waiting on taxes.. Once I know how much I'm getting I'll have a parts list

Currently I'm just thinking about gettin the body straight, gettin tires, and then upgrading my suspension and brakes. I'm thinkin a rear disc swap is in order but definitely a egay mugen lip as well as roof visor and window visors