Post YOUR Sedan here
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:those are stanely! how much u pay for em?

They ran me 2 bills+ shipping...but I wanted them cause they were real...lol...plus I had saved up and searched all over for them
By Ajax1989
#240613 i cant fine stanelys for mine, only on ebay and they want an arm n a leg :cry:
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i cant fine stanelys for mine, only on ebay and they want an arm n a leg :cry:

Yea I went to ebay first and they just pissed me off with the pricing so I searched and searched...I can see if my cousin is selling his but they're clear ones for the eg9...idk if that's the ones you want.
By TrailerTrash
#240618 looks great dude i love the bottle caps :hehe:
By Ajax1989
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:i cant fine stanelys for mine, only on ebay and they want an arm n a leg :cry:

Yea I went to ebay first and they just pissed me off with the pricing so I searched and searched...I can see if my cousin is selling his but they're clear ones for the eg9...idk if that's the ones you want.

naw its good, i dont have the cash flow, socal has no jobs :thumbdown:
but when i come into some money imma be on the hunt :thumb:
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:

naw its good, i dont have the cash flow, socal has no jobs :thumbdown:
but when i come into some money imma be on the hunt :thumb:

Alright bro no worries. I may part ways with mines but ill keep you updated alright oh by the way I like the progress with the ferio. I saw your thread and its most definitely coming along great...
By Ajax1989
#240623 thanks man
its a pos tho

im debating on selling it for another sedan or a coupe
theres is alot of problems with my car, and some of its dangerous
if the parts fail like my suspension i need all new ball joints and busings :thumbdown: i dont wanna rant bout my bucket on ur thread lol
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:thanks man
its a pos tho

im debating on selling it for another sedan or a coupe
theres is alot of problems with my car, and some of its dangerous
if the parts fail like my suspension i need all new ball joints and busings :thumbdown: i dont wanna rant bout my bucket on ur thread lol

Its all good...believe it or not, my civic has the same issues right now. I need new front lca bushings but just be gentle with the ferio and it'll be spiff. Time will be on your side definitely...avoid these potholes and smashing out in the civic and you'll be cu. Slow and easy is good for our cars.
By Ajax1989
#240626 yeah i takes it ez, but these damn freeways even goin slow is painfull lol
just everything wrong makes me wanna sell it, but im prob gonna keep it
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:yeah i takes it ez, but these damn freeways even goin slow is painfull lol
just everything wrong makes me wanna sell it, but im prob gonna keep it

Yea I hear you bro.. but all that time and effort you put in,you don't want it to go to waste so live by our motto..."keep on keeping on" and you'll be good...
By Mr Rattles
#240664 The fuckers also tried to steal my car after i had it for only a month
By 1ACarlos
#240747 Love the color. Very clean
By crisSOHCeg9
Mr Rattles wrote:The fuckers also tried to steal my car after i had it for only a month

YYea I can't stand a thief they definitely deserve to die...its not an honest living they're some chumps
:x :x