Post YOUR Sedan here
By crisSOHCeg9
#239680 Thanks for the support definitely from my fellow tuners ill make sure to keep everyone updated on the progress.

ceelx wrote:nice ride :thumb:
how did you do side marker position ??

For the positioning I used a template that I was able to find a while back..ill try to get it for you if you need it.

Oh yes the red/white combination has been my favorite thus far. Im considering another route now. Thinking of either picking up some diamond racing steelies or going with the work equip 03s in gold..but idk yet. Time will tell. Ill keep everyone posted
By crisSOHCeg9

Here's a good template I found on h-t. Hopefully it helps you if you need it.

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2685164
By eg_ejay
#239780 nice sedan man! :thumb:
By crisSOHCeg9
#239806 I know its kinda backwards but I figured id share the story behind this build...this is my first ever car from my parents in 2007 when i started the build and 2009 the build took a drastic turn. The ferio was stolen!!!! Smh....gotta hate thieves and they stripped the cluster, lip, oxidized paint, dents, intake, battery, cut up the entire wire harness, etc.they even snatched the center console But after 8 months and a purchase of another civic the car was miraculously recovered and I decided to build it instead of scrap it. So that's why I say its still in the rebuilding stages. But here's some pics of when I saw it after being recovered.
ImageImage
but once a Honda tuner,always a Honda tuner :thumb:
By ceelx
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:

i mean, how he makes side marker lighting position + turn signal :wink:
By crisSOHCeg9
ceelx wrote:
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:

i mean, how he makes side marker lighting position + turn signal :wink:

Oh ok my fault. I actually had my cousin send me a diagram for this...ill find it and post ok.
By crisSOHCeg9
#240225 So the swap is being initiated. K24a2 will be en route I believe tomorrow...took a lot of overtime and searching to find the right. Engine but I think I have found what I was looking for...wish me luck everyone.. :woot:
By Ajax1989
#240582 what fogs are those
and glws
By nemo561
#240584 looks awesome bro! keep working on it i really want to see the progress on this!
By crisSOHCeg9
nemo561 wrote:looks awesome bro! keep working on it i really want to see the progress on this!

Thanks bro...will definitely keep everyone updated. Ill have some pics up by the weekend of the engine,etc,
By Ajax1989
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:what fogs are those
and glws

They are the fogs from the 03 ferio RS...I was able to retrofit them back in 07...and thanks man :thumb:

ahhh i see, why the newer fogs nd not the eg fogs?
By crisSOHCeg9
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
crisSOHCeg9 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:what fogs are those
and glws

They are the fogs from the 03 ferio RS...I was able to retrofit them back in 07...and thanks man :thumb:

ahhh i see, why the newer fogs nd not the eg fogs?

Honestly I love the eg9 fogs but I just wanted to break the trend here in Cali but try and keep it clean...so I decided to opt with the RS fogs...I have a set of eg9 fogs but I like the RS ones cause its not something you see on a daily