Post YOUR Sedan here
By jayEGR
#269987 damn you have ABS in your sedan?and damn iam surprised you stay with it after what happened to it iam impress ,and k24 is every eg hope in feelin like if it was 3 year old again straight out of the show room lmao :lol: :thumb:
By crisSOHCeg9
jayEGR wrote:damn you have ABS in your sedan?and damn iam surprised you stay with it after what happened to it iam impress ,and k24 is every eg hope in feelin like if it was 3 year old again straight out of the show room lmao :lol: :thumb:

Yea I have abs. Yea I couldn't part ways with the 4 door. I like the k cause most ppl always tell me a sedan isn't suppose to be fast but. Hey the 4 doors are making a statement.lol..."3 year old again.." too funny...I appreciate it no doubt. :D
By crisSOHCeg9
#269997 Just finished removing the ENTIRE interior...ill have before/after pics up soon and the engine bay pics will be up soon too...doing a tuck soon...gotta grub im starving...lmao.. :woot:
By crisSOHCeg9
#270263 Interior shots.just waiting for my front recaro seats

Panels

Bolts/screws/etc

Stripped everything
[IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m322/criskeejr07/2011-09-01_18-22-46_396.jpg[/I

Ill have more later
By crisSOHCeg9
#306240 just a slight tease before i post up my other pics...its been a loooooooooonnnnng time since ive updated this built thread...and lots of changes.