Post YOUR Sedan here
By Riekert
#237581 Tough group to follow... but here is my new daily...

Stock 1993 EG, or SR4 in South Africa (where I'm from)

Needs a bit of work to get the look that I want...

Its still sporting the stock D16A7 non vtec :,( 13' steelies and no major sounds ect... but its a work in progress... got a S13 180sx I need to finish too :P

Sorry for the pic quality though... Will try get some better ones and repost.

By asianrob
#237626 nice. what are your plans?
By butta75
#237627 :welcome:
Clean start you have there. Theres a lot of clean sedans on here, but you have a good start with a clean body and those JDM parts ie ferio spoiler, clear corners, etc.
By ceelx
#237668 nice car.
this is oem ferio spoiler or replica ?? where is your antena :?
By #ROBIN#
ceelx wrote:nice car.
this is oem ferio spoiler or replica ?? where is your antena :?

in s.a we get all the following standard

ferio spoiler
clear indicators
power antenna (even the lowest model)
oh and rhd :D

Very nice car riekert. would love to see what you have planned for this beast :thumb:
By Riekert
#237712 Thanx guys!

@ Asainrob - well my plan is to keep it stock but with a twist. want to get the sohc v-tec motor and drop that in. new exhaust system branch ect, get a nice set of white, wide, 15" wheels. shave the antenna hole and minor mods to the body ect. but might take some time as I will need to finish my 180sx first... so for now its stock and a daily driver :)

@ butta75 - thanx man! yeah this isn't the cleanest one I could get but for the money it was worth it. I like the spoiler on the car, but I would like to have the orange corner lights though... don't know why... but I just like them :)

@ ceelx - Thanx :) Its a OEM one. like #robin# said. Most of our Honda Civic(ballade)'s came out with the spoiler and clear corner lights. and well yes... the antenna I removed as it was not working. now thinking of just plugging or shaving the hole so make it look all smooth like.

@ #ROBIN# - That is correct sir :) My antenna failed on me though, hehe. Thanx will keep this forum and page updated as it seems the local SA forums are a bit well... not that good...

Oh and btw, what do you guys think of these? -

or otherwise:
In black though
By #ROBIN#
#237715 both go well, i have spoon in matt black on my ferio.
i also have an enkei, just waiting to wrap them in semi's.

so they both suit the eg well
By ceelx
#237718 maybe you want sell this antena :roll: ??

for your ride #2 rims look better i think :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#237731 Nice car. Nice to see Honda's represented all over the world.
By Riekert
#237880 Sell the antenna? And thanx was also thinking mag#2 looks better.
By K!RK_180i
#237884 your EG is neat buddy the enkei rep will look mooi (Beautiful) on your car :thumb:
By ceelx
#237887 yeah i would buy antena like that.
what is fixing do ??
By Mr Rattles
#237903 Welcome Riekert :woot:

Hope that you enjoy your stay bru,

a nice and clean eg ballade you have there and your future plans sounds great, are you buying your mags from Shaba in Goodwood?
By Riekert
#237951 K!RK_180i - Thanx man! Think I'm gonna get those, prob is the ones that I want has been sold as I didn't have enough cash :P the enkei reps even had a set of semis and a set of full slicks with them :(

Mr Rattles - Thanx I think I will :D Yeah plans arnt big but just enough to make a difference :)Well I saw a couple he was advertising but the enkei reps was from another guy.

ceelx - Ah ok cool. Erm... fixing do? I need to repair a couple of things on the car still like the bonnet, rust, windshield and a few other things here and there.
By Ajax1989
#237960 :welcome:

ncie sedan!
im jealous of SA

u got everything i want, and its stock for you
and in the US its freakin hella expensive

just the trunk spolier is like 300+ USED :shock:
and the headlights are another 100-120$$

they rape america with stock japan parts
(i dont wanna say jdm, cuz the whole world thinks, egay parts are jdm)

and the rpf1 reps (the bottom rim)
would look really good on ur car!!!