Post YOUR Sedan here
By neo27ny
#233542 I just picked up a '93 Lx for $500. Seems to be in really good shape aside from the previous owner hitting a deer. Didn't have any bumper when I got it and the headlights were out of wack and held on by screws. The corners were duct taped to the fenders. I picked up a bumper from a local yard, ordering some new one piece headlights. Ordering new front lca's since I noticed one bushing wore out to the point i could move everything by hand. I just put new front brakes on it and I'm putting a new driver side cv in.
It has one small rust hole on the driver side between the back door and wheel well. Passenger side has only a little surface rust. I'll try to get pics up soon.
By neo27ny
#236165 Finally got a few pics. I don't think it's terrible for $500 aside from being auto. I'll post more as I get things done. I'm basically just throwing it together for now to drive and in the spring I'm going to replace the front bulkhead, fenders and hood, hopefully get the body work done and a fresh paint job. It looks to be fully undercoated so that's a bonus.

Front end pic, got new one piece lights coming. Bumper cover from the junkyard. I still need to line everything up and bolt it together.

Just a pic of the side

The only major rust on the car.

Some surface rust on the passenger back door.
By asianrob
#236185 looks like a start. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#236189 :welcome:

nice start!
By Ajax1989
gostt wrote:I wonder if there's it still an EG without rust on earth :thumb:

clickly my sig and you'd be amazed that there is no rust
lol (i know ur kiddin and so am i)
By jayEGR
#236248 ^me to i have no rust on mines and its from Canada but good sedan man whats your plans and project on the ferio :thumb:
By neo27ny
#236970 Fix the body, paint it nero black with 15" bronze 5zigen rims...turbo d series. Not exactly sure which engine yet. Oh yea and covert to manual.
By 1ACarlos
#237737 Not bad for $500
By neo27ny
#237919 I don't think it was a bad deal considering. I only paid 500 and the car has relatively low miles. I think it's got like 124K on it.
Plus these just came in today. My new 1 piece headlights.
I couldn't find many aftermarket 1 piece lights that I really liked. As long as they work alright I'll be happy.

By neo27ny
#237936 Here they are just thrown in quick. I'm going to have to mess with them to get them to line up better. The front end must have gotten a little bent when he hit that deer.

By neo27ny
#266482 It's been awhile since I posted on here. Finally got some progress done on the car. I put in an energy suspension master set. New front and rear shocks. Put new cv's, lower ball joints, upper control arms and a steering rack in the front end. The front end was the main problem. I had to put in a new radiator core support, hood and fenders. I got ebay headlights which I regret. Here's a pic of the car put togther but everything still needs to be adjusted and get the gaps spaced better. I now have the headlights bolted in as you can see I had a socket holding up the driver side headlight when I took this pic. The bumper could use a good sanding, apparently it was a cheap replacement. It has extra plastic from the mold that needs to be trimmed off and/or sanded down. It's not a big deal to me as it's going to be my daily driver for now. I'm getting new exhaust oem replacement for now, need a new battery. I will be get it painted soon after the rust is taken care of. I'm doing a jet black. Future plans are a B18C, have the interior fully reupholstered in black leather, a CF oem style hood, a front lip and some subtle side skirts depending on what I can find.

By neo27ny
#267152 Here's the newest pic, got the headlights in properly though they don't seem to fit like stock. They stick out a bit instead of being recessed like the oem ones. I don't know if it's because they are aftermarket or one piece lights or what. All I have left is to go through and make sure everything is tight, tighten up the steering knuckle from the wheel. I am having a bit of trouble getting the hood lined up. You can see in the pic I have a little gap on the driver side. Maybe if i loosen the hinge, so far I've just loosened the hood and tried pulling it over as far as it will go. I even tried pulling the fender in a little tighter but there's not much play to be had. I'll have to mess with it some more.