Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#227255 wat interior are you gonna get?
and what color are you painting it?
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:wat interior are you gonna get?

Car- Oem White with a lot of clear
Bay- Bright Turqoise or white unsure (however you spell it)

All Black Interior including carpet. I took the headrest off my Eg seats cut the headrest brace so Im going to have them redone in black without the headrest
Last edited by jdmflush95 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:wat interior are you gonna get?

Car- Oem White with a lot of clear
Bay- Bright Turqoise (however you spell it)

All Black Interior including carpet. I took the headrest off my Eg seats cut the headrest brace so Im going to have them redone in black without the headrest

tite, are you spraying the interior??
no sedan came wit black interior
By jdmflush95
#227263 Im going to have them done Im not going to spray it. It was either grey blue or tan. The seats are going to be re-done no painting. Door panel inserts will remain the same..Dash panels and all plastics painted at shop. Im having to rip everything out and thats what im not looking forward to doing
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote:Im going to have them done Im not going to spray it. It was either grey blue or tan. The seats are going to be re-done no painting. Door panel inserts will remain the same..Dash panels and all plastics painted at shop. Im having to rip everything out and thats what im not looking forward to doing

yeah i need to redo all mine
i just put black carpet in, but it also came red too but not black :x lol
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote:Im going to have them done Im not going to spray it. It was either grey blue or tan. The seats are going to be re-done no painting. Door panel inserts will remain the same..Dash panels and all plastics painted at shop. Im having to rip everything out and thats what im not looking forward to doing

yeah i need to redo all mine
i just put black carpet in, but it also came red too but not black :x lol

lmfao I forgot about that ugly Maroon color. Ya I saw that you just put the black in looks legit :thumb:
I could paint mine but I dont want to run the rick of them flaking off with rattle can paint so I figure just save the time to get them done right so I dont have to worry about ripping it all out again. Im anul about that sh*t. Sometime I wish I was a ricer and just threw everything on my car not caring thinking it was oh so fresh.
By Ajax1989
#227273 ya mine chips thats why i want the whole grey interior lol

i couldnt stand the brown interior
By jdmflush95
#227275 lol its all good...Ya im trying to hurry up and build this one for next big show out here. I have a dumpt audi a4 avant that I show with our team but I drug a hole in the oil pan and my 3 month old daughter was with me so it opened my eyes and decided to just go back to building hondas and Im going to show this one with our team

brown interior ftmfl lol
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote:lol its all good...Ya im trying to hurry up and build this one for next big show out here. I have a dumpt audi a4 avant that I show with our team but I drug a hole in the oil pan and my 3 month old daughter was with me so it opened my eyes and decided to just go back to building hondas and Im going to show this one with our team

brown interior ftmfl lol

damn dude
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote:lol its all good...Ya im trying to hurry up and build this one for next big show out here. I have a dumpt audi a4 avant that I show with our team but I drug a hole in the oil pan and my 3 month old daughter was with me so it opened my eyes and decided to just go back to building hondas and Im going to show this one with our team

brown interior ftmfl lol

damn dude

Ya, so I took the car from my wife bc she was going to build it originally bc she drives my wrx and all she did was put rims on it and it sat..I posted pics of it when i took the build over 3 weeks ago..just had pink track r's on it. So its coming along pretty quick so far untill I hit the unexpected speed bump that we all love and push the build back. I got the car out of a 2 car trade and cash for my jdm front dc2 I was really reluctant but only did it bc my wife wanted it but now Im falling in love with it. Out here you dont see too many dope eg sedans. I like he whole cali style yall inspire me lol
By Ajax1989
jdmflush95 wrote: I like he whole cali style yall inspire me lol

:D
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jdmflush95 wrote: I like he whole cali style yall inspire me lol

:D
Last edited by jdmflush95 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#227287 when u say cali style u mean, the low offests and the insane camber?
By jdmflush95
94_jdm_ferio wrote:when u say cali style u mean, the low offests and the insane camber?

There is more to it than that...fish bowling clean inside and out most of all simple. Google jdm civic or jdm integra and the sickiest cars you see come out of cali..alll cali plates. dont just limit cali to low offset and cambier. All that originated from germany all the euro cars with the laws of not being able to have their wheels outside the fenders but thats another story lol cali cars are just clean simple and beautiful. to me in the states cali does it first and everyone follows
By Ajax1989
#227289 ahhh ok i gotcha, ya n i see these cars alot, im sure you know bout the big eibach meet on a yearly basis, well just go there and half the cars are there that u see, mrjaydm(sliver coupe that won rotm) ive seen his car in person, nd alot more

here is a link to the pics i took and others took

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=150 ... ght=eibach