Post YOUR Sedan here
By fago88
#310415 nice work on the valve cover!!! :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#314560 been about 2 months since i last updated this and just wanted to share a few things i did to my ferio since then :wink:

got tired of my Stanley amber flat fender lights, so decided to use first my Stanley clear flat ones:

Stanley clear fender lights

before

after

also, after years of patiently waiting and looking for all of the EG parts i ever wanted to put into this build, especially those considered rare / hard to find ones, i just recently got another fine piece for a very nice deal:

EG retract switch w/ demister

next up is the EG's audio system.. i just recently sold my Gathers center channel speakers w/ maplight, but immediately got a second set, but this time it's the one meant specifically for an EG9 (the difference is in the rubber adapter w/ SR4 marking):

Gathers center channel speakers

and finally to improve somehow the audio sytem, since from the very start i decided to stick to my OEM Gathers 10-speaker setup, in which 4 of them are tweeters, i decided to get a small subwoofer to add some bass just enough to put a slight bass into it:

Gathers mini subwoofer

had it neatly tucked underneath the front passenger seat..

that'll be all for now.. more to come in the coming weeks! :twisted:
By rootbeer_eg
#314570 :shock: :shock: omg so much gathers awesomeness

so jealous
By ceelx
#314576 damnn
jealous :shock:
your updates alwayms makes that mine pants come down :lol: well done buddy :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#314586 very awesome parts big ups for having a awesome ferio my dude :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#315026 thanks for viewing guys! :wink:

btw, i just recently brought the car back to te shop to have it sandpapered since i had it repainted more than a year ago, as well as did some retouches on the bumpers..

also tool the time to have the brackets for the eg9 rear headrest bracket welded and painted..

and here she is after, displayed once again in a local carshow held here..

By RyVcZ
#315671 just got these EG9 mudguards recently:

By RyVcZ
#316537 some random shots from our last meet

with my bud's EK
By leonsel
#316565 Holy .... that is clean. Like all the gathers stuff. I'm still looking for a roof console for the EG with a sunroof. Only found the non sunroof ones so far :(.

Where do you search for your parts? Noticed you also have the optional door sills :shock: , nice :hehe: :D
By ceelx
gtstripes wrote:yours isnt far off ceelix! yours is just as good!!

:thumb: :thumb:

wow im appreciate it dude :woot: but still im on his back :lol: and dont have to much time to connect and put in all my stuff what i have on the ground :thumbdown: