Post YOUR Sedan here
By leonsel
#316565 Holy .... that is clean. Like all the gathers stuff. I'm still looking for a roof console for the EG with a sunroof. Only found the non sunroof ones so far :(.

Where do you search for your parts? Noticed you also have the optional door sills :shock: , nice :hehe: :D
By ceelx
gtstripes wrote:yours isnt far off ceelix! yours is just as good!!

:thumb: :thumb:

wow im appreciate it dude :woot: but still im on his back :lol: and dont have to much time to connect and put in all my stuff what i have on the ground :thumbdown:
By Mr Rattles
#316687 Looks great buddy
By RyVcZ
#316789 thanks for your kind words gtstripes, ceelx, leonsel and Mr Rattles :wink:

@ leonsel, i usually get them from surplus shops here in PH or sometimes order them straight from Japan's yards whenever my friend goes there i give him a list of parts to look for :D
By * Special K *
#316796 1 very nice sedan u have ther . . . . .
By RyVcZ
#317403 finally arrived! ordered this part and brought by my friend to me

:D :D :D
By RyVcZ
#318449 finally installed the fuel rail

also found this piece of item from an small surplus shop for a very very cheap price

chrome glove box handle
By RyVcZ
#326508 i just realized it's been a while since i last logged in, just wanna update with a couple of pics i've gatheres since then:

in one event where the car was displayed

some stuffs that came in via mail
Honda OEM clips
Type R shifter
Dynamics coupler
Circuit Hero velocity stack
Circuit Hero plug cover replacement hardware

photo whoring. playing around with my photo editing apps

thanks! ;)
By onibakagaijin
#326510 Car looks really good. Its one of those that, no matter what I was doing, if I saw it during my daily I'd have to stop and stare...it looks really good. Great job with the car. I'm envious :thumb: