Post YOUR Sedan here
By slipstream622
#220666 thanks sir.....just got the eg9 brown glass with wipers....bad news is i need to drill a hole to the third brake ferio lights to give way to the wiper arm....huhuhu....
By BlueVic_8354
slipstream622 wrote:hahaha....thanks papa bumpin....still having second thoughts on shipping those rads again...it's too bulky...i can only accomodate 4pcs in 1 box....the headers...let's talk about it...still have some backlog to my previous orders....once it's clear we can set your special arrangement....fyi 10 sets coming in this dec....

will take a pictorial of alex once i get my phantom tach....just had my battery replaced yesterday....my pocket is still hurting....got to sell more....hehehehe....

ilove your sunroof man....that's my next project after tuning the ecu and engine....

by the way guys.....meet Tropang EG of honda club phils....

my team
my family
my club.....

TROPANG EG

that's just the tip of the iceberg....

that's me up front... woohooo...

nice car sir...
By slipstream622
#221492 you too....see you on the 21st....trackday...time to test my upgrades...hehehehe.......
By Graffiti
#221508 car's looking good man! :woot:

i want your rad :lol:
By slipstream622
Graffiti wrote:car's looking good man! :woot:

i want your rad :lol:

hahaha....all you guys want the rad....told you we can talk about it....we can ship it...1 box can cater to 4pcs....
By slipstream622
#221799 thanks sir....

@zselfdestrukt....hehehe just thinking if i can do that....i'm still looking around for an eg9 backboard....
By slipstream622
#222998 just got a fresh set of brown glass on all my doors....whew...never ending upgrades...

eg9 backglass is up next....
By slipstream622
#223292 just installed my eg9 backglass with wiper(brown glass)

good thing i was able to keep the ferio 3rd brake lights....
By Amaru
#223379 Nice ride sir! Me wants the rad too :thumb:
By slipstream622
#223450 me....i want those eg9 front seats of yours.....hahahaha.....

it would look good in my eg9 project but i really preffer the subaru bucket seats....but if your willing to sell or trade it to me....let's talk...hahahahaha....
By slipstream622
#225648 sorry these are the only pics i could upload for now....

new guages...eg9 baby....with 4 door indicator...

brown glass
sorry cannot upload the eg9 rear brown with wipers

who got my back seats?

By slipstream622
#236904 my coilovers....

with my es...

drop it baby...

rareness....hks windmaster...