Post YOUR Sedan here
By #ROBIN#
#340429 Update...

Above: Loaded up...
Above: OEM EG9 rear window :thumb:
Above: the hole :P

this was the last part i waited for from Honda and the most important for this build to continue

Will update soon with progress
By OCHO
#340454 Sick.
By Mr Rattles
#340512 Dude !!!!!!!!!

Out of all the builds going on right now including my own which should be done in 2 weeks, yours is the 1 I look forward to
By #ROBIN#
#341290 Thanks guys... :oops:

Another part i bought, 2014 is going to be a good year for parts as it will be my last year of buying parts... house hunting atm which means i need to get this car done soon.

Above: Spoon aeroquip clutch hose.

I know those who have been following my build would like to know what is happening with my car? It will be done next week according to the panel shop. i am still in no rush but now getting more excited :woot:

regards,
Robin
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:Thanks guys... :oops:

Another part i bought, 2014 is going to be a good year for parts as it will be my last year of buying parts... house hunting atm which means i need to get this car done soon.

Above: Spoon aeroquip clutch hose.

I know those who have been following my build would like to know what is happening with my car? It will be done next week according to the panel shop. i am still in no rush but now getting more excited :woot:

regards,
Robin
:woot: :woot: :woot:
By OCHO
#341881 Awesome we are all ready to see the final unveiling haha! I need to look for a house too my poor baby has to sit out in the snow! :( It's time she gets her own room lol
By Mr Rattles
#342203 UPDATES, WE WANT UPDATES LOL
By #ROBIN#
#342407 Thanks OCHO & Mr. Rattles for the interest in my build.

We are waiting for the windscreen installer to come to and fit the front and rear screens :x .

Why don't i use someone else you migth ask?! because i paid this guy already. I am seriously considering getting someone else.

Once windscreens are fitted it can be polished and i can bring it home.
So close yet so far :cry:
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:Thanks OCHO & Mr. Rattles for the interest in my build.
We are waiting for the windscreen installer to come to and fit the front and rear screens :x .

Why don't i use someone else you migth ask?! because i paid this guy already. I am seriously considering getting someone else.

Once windscreens are fitted it can be polished and i can bring it home.
So close yet so far :cry:

come come get done now lol :D
Last edited by K!RK_180i on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By #ROBIN#
#343022 Kirk we are getting done :D

heres an update...

polished...still needs to be hand glazed, will do that when its fully assembled :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#343044 :woot: :woot: gonna look so awesome once all is done...im excited to see it :windance:
By chrono404
#343086 I am so Jelly of that OEM EG9 Rear window, Thats awesome and one of the biggest things I want the most for the civic is a rear wiper. I got hooked on my WRX Wagon and miss it DDing the Civic.

Your car is coming along quite well and I look forward to seeing it progress.
By #ROBIN#
#343274 @ Kirk: Almost done. drove it yesterday around the block. so amazing
@ chrono404: It was one of my biggest parts to acquire aswell, now just need to fit the rear wiper motor today and wire it up and we good to go.

Thanks all for looking at my thread :thumb:
Will update in a bit
By #ROBIN#
#343276 some very bad pictures

Above: need to fit lip and put bumper on properly

almost there everyone... so excited :oops:
By #ROBIN#
#343277 some more pics...

Above: gear boot fitted
Above: SiR-s gearknob fitted