Post YOUR Sedan here
By Simmons
#221833 How far r u with your motor?
By #ROBIN#
#229030 update...

(above) just getting its monthly check
(above) 2nd hand oem bumper, i was lucky to find the same colour as my car for dirt cheap lol. when i started to fit it the sun was out and next thing i knew it started pouring with rain :x , all in the name of fun
(above) just fitted my honda access visors, Thanks to my GF
(above) my jdm double din radio, this was a crazy buy same like my jdm lisence garnish. stopped a guy with a honda odyssey (jdm import) to ask if he wont sell me his parking disc and he said i could have it if i can take it off without damaging it, oh well i damaged it as it was brittle but as i was about to leave he said he has a radio for sale and if im interested as he did not like it. and theres the result

:thumb: [/img]
Last edited by #ROBIN# on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By #ROBIN#
#229031 next on the to-do-list...

siR eg9 cluster
fit my eg9 rear wiper; wiper motor
rear civic ferio quarter panels
sunroof visor
parking pole
siR eg9 interior (this is gonna be hard but im up for the challenge)
By Simmons
#229211 Car is looking nice man :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#231692 thanks simmons :thumb:

latest pic of my car- taken by my friend.
By #ROBIN#
#231695 to refresh some memories, i have built this in a smaller scale before (page 1) , ive always loved spoon civics (who doesnt lol) and slowly i started searching and buying parts, which is really hard for us South Africans due to people not wanting to ship to us etc. I have had this car for just over six months and i am almost complete with the exterior... with that said heres a list of whats coming next and what has been done-

Parts bought:
-OEM JDM lisence plate garnish (fitted)
-OEM Honda Access visors (fitted)
-OEM SiR lip (fitted)
-OEM fog lights (fitted)
-Spoon Coil-overs (fitted)
-Spoon sump (to be fitted)
-JDM Sony Double din radio (fitted)
-Spoon wheels (rep) fitted
-Spoon socks (fitted)
-OEM front bumper (fitted)
-OEM ferio rear wiper & stork (to be fitted)

Parts still needed:
-sir cluster
- jdm parking pole
-cup holders
-ferio rear quarters
-ferio badges & decals
-sunroof visor
-parking pole
-sir seats
-spoon steering wheel/ momo monte carlo wheel
-spoon gearknob
-spoon magnetic plug
-power folding mirrors (this will be next)

will update soon. comments welcome aswell as where i can find the above parts and willing to ship to s.a

thanks for looking

:thumb:
Last edited by #ROBIN# on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chorean
#231701 You still need to get those Amber Corners and of course RHD OR IT IS NOT JDM...it's more like an American JDM :P
By #ROBIN#
chorean wrote:You still need to get those Amber Corners and of course RHD OR IT IS NOT JDM...it's more like an American JDM :P

uhm dude its rhd aswell as clear orange (jdm stanley indicators)

usdm is orange like such :arrow:
and this is jdm like mine :arrow:

:thumb: so ITS ALMOST japanese JDM :thumb:
By Ajax1989
chorean wrote:You still need to get those Amber Corners and of course RHD OR IT IS NOT JDM...it's more like an American JDM :P

yea amber corners arent "real" jdm
By #ROBIN#
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

yea amber corners arent "real" jdm

i think chorean was mis informed... :? :thumb:
By RyVcZ
#231922 very clean JDM style ferio bro! car looks hot!!! i like also your jdm 2din radio :thumb: :thumb:

oh and btw, i love those eg scale models! may i ask where were you able to get em? :D
By scorreia
#232017 sorry about off-topic but anyone can say me wath lip is this in eg white in first foto?...thanks...
By #ROBIN#
RyVcZ wrote:very clean JDM style ferio bro! car looks hot!!! i like also your jdm 2din radio :thumb: :thumb:

oh and btw, i love those eg scale models! may i ask where were you able to get em? :D

Thanks RyVcZ , as for the scale model my brother bought it for me 8 years ago- Hasegawa has discontinued them :cry: , but try ebay but be prepared to pay no less $100 :thumbdown: .

@scorreia - not sure but im sure the other guys might be able to help you out.
By ceelx
#232060 antena in the back fender looks great
By #ROBIN#
ceelx wrote:antena in the back fender looks great

thanks man, some fool tried ripping it off :x , have a new one just a bit lazy to fit it