Post YOUR Sedan here
By #ROBIN#
ceelx wrote:would you use this in your ride ?? :lol:

yes i would, i like old school... also when i lose people will know it was the guy with the grandpa helmut. :thumb:

@simmons- and good for an old school vespa
By #ROBIN#
#235491 thanks guys :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#236631 nice car bra :thumb:
By greggarcia
#236809 nice work bro!!!
By #ROBIN#
#237548 thanx guys...

so whats happening to my ferio...

THIS-

long story short pulled away from traffic lights, took it to 4500 rpm and i hear a snap sound, engine dies. pull over and theres smoke coming out my throttles- wtf. my gf says whats this plastic, it was the bottom cam belt cover- my cam belt snapped and ate through the cover.

cool atleast i knew whats happening,fitted belt and hey starts up and no valves bent or anything quite happy.

other news, fitted a spoon sports clutch. feels good, havent driven car hard yet-so cant give feed back

should be buying a few parts in this month, so i will have a worthy update lol

thanks for looking :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#237904 Hey bru, sorry to hear what happened man, hope shes back on the road soon soon,

btw Thanks for presence at the CTSR crew parkoff the other night, tried to take a few pics of your car but i really got kak camera skills :oops:

cheers buddy
By #ROBIN#
Mr Rattles wrote:Hey bru, sorry to hear what happened man, hope shes back on the road soon soon,

btw Thanks for presence at the CTSR crew parkoff the other night, tried to take a few pics of your car but i really got kak camera skills :oops:

cheers buddy

she is back on the road, and feeling way better than ever :thumb:

not a problem boet, sorry i coudnt stay long.

post them pics bru, i got bad camera skills lol
By Riekert
#238091 looks awesome!! love that you are so passionate to get your honda just the way you want it!

Must say I'm the same with the SX... just now that I'm broke it doesn't work so well. haha
By #ROBIN#
#239085 Thanks riekert :thumb:

a random pic of a few months back... me and my best friend (my brother)
By ceelx
#239087 you rapair your engine ??
By #ROBIN#
#239992 @ ceelx yip its done and going good. just got a manifold made up for my itb's. once this is done i will post pics of my engine bay :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#ROBIN# wrote:@ ceelx yip its done and going good. just got a manifold made up for my itb's. once this is done i will post pics of my engine bay :thumb:
you gonna be running non vtec with itb's?
By #ROBIN#
K!RK_180i wrote:
#ROBIN# wrote:@ ceelx yip its done and going good. just got a manifold made up for my itb's. once this is done i will post pics of my engine bay :thumb:
you gonna be running non vtec with itb's?

thats correct sir... want to see how much i can get out of this motor before i go K :thumb: