Post YOUR Sedan here
By gtstripes
#337851 thanks brian :D will get one asap

and yeah ocho! waited for this for a long time :D so excited :woot: :woot:
By stubrun
#337924 gorgeous ferio dude!! giving me good ideas to do to mine :)
By gtstripes
Mr-EG4 wrote:You've come along way man good work ! AUS reppin ! :woot: :thumb:

yeah man as soon as i bought it in 08 i knew she was a keeper :woot:

your hatch is mint!! :thumb:
By gtstripes
Mr-EG4 wrote:Cheers man! :D do you watch mighty car mods? if they ever have a meet in sydney or canberra be sure to come !

yeah i watched afew of their episodes! and will do if i have time off work :thumb:
By OCHO
#338612 Haha :thumb: definitely man I'm excited for you! Yours is one of my favorite builds!
By gtstripes
OCHO wrote:Haha :thumb: definitely man I'm excited for you! Yours is one of my favorite builds!

Thanks, means alot man :woot:

Everyone here HATES my car.. Hondas are eeeasy number one hated car in australia well definitely here in canberra.. You have to have verrry thick skin to own one lol its this website that keeps me going :D
By OCHO
gtstripes wrote:
OCHO wrote:Haha :thumb: definitely man I'm excited for you! Yours is one of my favorite builds!

Everyone here HATES my car.. Hondas are eeeasy number one hated car in australia well definitely here in canberra.. You have to have verrry thick skin to own one lol its this website that keeps me going :D

:thumb: :thumb:

Whaaat man that's crazy!! Why does everyone there hate on Honda so much??
By gtstripes
OCHO wrote:
gtstripes wrote:

:thumb: :thumb:

Whaaat man that's crazy!! Why does everyone there hate on Honda so much??

Because over here everyone likes "factory fast" which is buying a car thats already fast and bragging its faster than a honda lol i.e skylines, silvias, v8s etc lol hondas are just frowned apon here its wierd but meh fuck em haha
By ceelx
#338788 will love it for couple years dude ;) believe me :lol:
they have to grow up to love oldschool cars :lol:
By Adriano Martins
OCHO wrote:Haha no problem man! I'm still trying to track down a nice SIR interior myself 8)
Yeah you're right, I could never get rid of my sedan

Sweet !! Good job !
By OCHO
#338900 What :thumbdown: that's silly lol...anyone can get money and buy something faster and drive it around lol....we have passion and love for our cars! Like you said f them lol!

@AdrianoMartins Haha thanks man!
By Axix23
OCHO wrote:What :thumbdown: that's silly lol...anyone can get money and buy something faster and drive it around lol....we have passion and love for our cars! Like you said f them lol!

@AdrianoMartins Haha thanks man!

^ Agreed!!