Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#222320 Nice Slips and parts!! :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Punksz6 wrote:Nice Slips and parts!! :thumb:

Thanx can't wait till I have the whole set :thumb:
I was looking at ur build...how many different rims u got? :lol:
By Punksz6
#222424 Yeah hopefully u get the last rim to complete it!! I had a set of rims that I could not find the dam 4th rim too..But they were discontinued rims..But u shouldn't have a hard time... :)

I have three sets right now: 14 inch steelies-2005 Civic rims that are on the Coupe now and the BBS Ra's sitting in my closet..I had 97 Integra Special Editions,Lenso Mr5 Replicas,Replica Slips,Miata hollow spokes, and Icw Mach 10's...
By familyEGuy23
Punksz6 wrote:Yeah hopefully u get the last rim to complete it!! I had a set of rims that I could not find the dam 4th rim too..But they were discontinued rims..But u shouldn't have a hard time... :)

I have three sets right now: 14 inch steelies-2005 Civic rims that are on the Coupe now and the BBS Ra's sitting in my closet..I had 97 Integra Special Editions,Lenso Mr5 Replicas,Replica Slips,Miata hollow spokes, and Icw Mach 10's...

Those bbs look super clean :thumb: so u don't have those 97 integra rims?
By goblin
familyEGuy23 wrote:
Punksz6 wrote:Yeah hopefully u get the last rim to complete it!! I had a set of rims that I could not find the dam 4th rim too..But they were discontinued rims..But u shouldn't have a hard time... :)

Those bbs look super clean :thumb: so u don't have those 97 integra rims?

my buddies bought 2 rims and later bought another 2 rim.. 1st one is 15" and later 16", fortunately its the same type and brand.. and color .. lucky him..
By familyEGuy23
#222957 yeah i found 1 rota slipstream but it was a 15" mines are 16" so yeah but i recently got two HX rims for a trade black with polished lip idk if i should keep them and look for the other two or just sell them :? cuz then i will be looking for 2 HX rims and 1 slip :lol: for now just rocking steelies

What you guys think? keep the HX rims or sell them?
Because i'm also going to trade my audio system for some Rota Auto X 15" (the whole set) :lol:
By familyEGuy23
#224560 Alright got a new update but nothing happy to be updating about if anything this is just a setback :thumbdown: Went to the mall last night and when i came back out to leave my car got hated on!!!!! :x They broke my windshield, threw paint stripper or something but some paint is off all the way to the metal, and tagged on it saying ricer, autojdm, and also broke my antenna :evil: words cant describe how i felt especially since my wife and my baby were with me...i went off on the security told them they're supposed to be doing theyre job guess the camera doesn't show where i parked [smilie=BangHead.gif] but my question is who the F@#$ does that? and do you guys consider my car ricey?
By Ajax1989
#224562 wow ur car is stock wtf is rice about that
By DontHateonEG8
#224564 absolutely not dude - you car is not rice!
Even if it was, that is not an excuse to attack a car.
some people's morals are not there and this saddens me!
Im really sorry to hear this my dude, especially since you have a family!
Those assholes will die! :x
By familyEGuy23
#224566 That's what I can't understand cuz my car is automatic? Cuz its black? Cuz I'm rockin steelies? Wtf? I wish I could at least have a clue of who did it...if you're ever around the san bernardino area don't go to inland center piece of ish mall or if u do makesure u have a two way alarm...karma is a muther*** I got my new windshield today still pickin off little pieces of old one :thumbdown: planning on primering tommorow early before thanxgiving
By Ajax1989
#224574 fuck SB dude(sry if ur livin there u know how cali ppl are if u talk about where they live lol) all i hear is bad news.. i like goin to the malls n shit, but i cant leave my car alone like that, shit i hate goin to the wal mart.lol
By familyEGuy23
#224580 It's all good dude I've lived in SBC colton and Riverside the worst IMO is SBC ...so what do u do when u go to the store run in and out as fast as u can?lol
By Simmons
familyEGuy23 wrote:Alright got a new update but nothing happy to be updating about if anything this is just a setback :thumbdown: Went to the mall last night and when i came back out to leave my car got hated on!!!!! :x They broke my windshield, threw paint stripper or something but some paint is off all the way to the metal, and tagged on it saying ricer, autojdm, and also broke my antenna :evil: words cant describe how i felt especially since my wife and my baby were with me...i went off on the security told them they're supposed to be doing theyre job guess the camera doesn't show where i parked [smilie=BangHead.gif] but my question is who the F@#$ does that? and do you guys consider my car ricey?

Sorry to hear about your car man.That was some F%&#@* up shit to do.
By goblin
#224596 i feel sorry for you man. Don't worry i see a cool EG next year. May your luck is better next year..