Post YOUR Sedan here
By ghskid06
#224599 its not rice at all. Im sure it was completely random. Perhaps one of the American car company CEO's drunk and ticked off about their sales, lol.
kids are stupid and dont think about what stuff like that can do to people. They are too idiotic to consider the effect their actions will have until one day when they either mature naturaly or someone does something bad to them instead.

Hopefully now youll have a bit of good luck with the car. Definitely park where you can see multiple cameras next time you go to that mall. Wish i could do something for you man.

If only car alarms like they have in the movies were legal, our egs could use some blades that extend from under the car to cut vandals and theives down at their ankles :D
By familyEGuy23
suhaimi-ibrahim wrote:i feel sorry for you man. Don't worry i see a cool EG next year. May your luck is better next year..

Thanx dude yeah hopefully no more haters I do consider myself pretty lucky ...they didn't steal my car or anything inside :P
By familyEGuy23
ghskid06 wrote:its not rice at all. Im sure it was completely random. Perhaps one of the American car company CEO's drunk and ticked off about their sales, lol.
kids are stupid and dont think about what stuff like that can do to people. They are too idiotic to consider the effect their actions will have until one day when they either mature naturaly or someone does something bad to them instead.

Hopefully now youll have a bit of good luck with the car. Definitely park where you can see multiple cameras next time you go to that mall. Wish i could do something for you man.

If only car alarms like they have in the movies were legal, our egs could use some blades that extend from under the car to cut vandals and theives down at their ankles :D

:werd: thanx dude I'm going to invest in that alarm or the one that shoots fire :twisted: I'm lucky they didn't steal my car or my audio. :)
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:It's all good dude I've lived in SBC colton and Riverside the worst IMO is SBC ...so what do u do when u go to the store run in and out as fast as u can?lol

i try not to take my car to big places like that, and ya SBC is bad, i herd colton isnt to bad, but redlands is bad lol

i live in tweekerville so my area is kinda bad lol

but whats next for your sedan??
By jdmflush95
#226400 That sucks bro. Good things are to come.
By familyEGuy23
#226420 Thanks for all the positive comments everyone yeah had me down felt like just getting rid of it so I won't have to deal with something like that again but I thought it doesn't matter what car it is there's always going to be haters but as far as future plans maybe just paint and going to put the rest of the hyper flex energy suspension bushings for the front suspension after that I'm thinking about giving it to my girl once I sell my Prelude and get another EG8 :woot: but I want a stickshift and the conversion from auto to manual is more difficult than I thought :(
By jdmflush95
familyEGuy23 wrote:Thanks for all the positive comments everyone yeah had me down felt like just getting rid of it so I won't have to deal with something like that again but I thought it doesn't matter what car it is there's always going to be haters but as far as future plans maybe just paint and going to put the rest of the hyper flex energy suspension bushings for the front suspension after that I'm thinking about giving it to my girl once I sell my Prelude and get another EG8 :woot: but I want a stickshift and the conversion from auto to manual is more difficult than I thought :(

True story no matter what you get youll always have haters. I walked outside and someone stole my oem cf hood off my wrx and left me all 4 bolts for the hood lined up on my core support nice and neat just to taunt me
By Ajax1989
#226435 *sinffs* *sinffs* *sinffs* i smell... a mini me 8)
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:*sinffs* *sinffs* *sinffs* i smell... a mini me 8)

:thumb: correct I got it at picka part for $170 with intake manifold..head...and throttle body is that a good deal?
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:*sinffs* *sinffs* *sinffs* i smell... a mini me 8)

:thumb: correct I got it at picka part for $170 with intake manifold..head...and throttle body is that a good deal?

the millakin one?

and ehh thats a lil pricey, but did it come wit the vtec solniod??
By familyEGuy23
#226536 Naw SB. Aww yeah I felt like I paid more than I had 2 ...that's the first time I took a head of a motor by myself :woot:

but yeah I got it put it in my pocket cuz they would charge extra :P. But ill see because I want to get another EG8 just manual and if it doesn't Have vtec ill throw the z6 head on it :twisted:
By familyEGuy23
jdmflush95 wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Thanks for all the positive comments everyone yeah had me down felt like just getting rid of it so I won't have to deal with something like that again but I thought it doesn't matter what car it is there's always going to be haters but as far as future plans maybe just paint and going to put the rest of the hyper flex energy suspension bushings for the front suspension after that I'm thinking about giving it to my girl once I sell my Prelude and get another EG8 :woot: but I want a stickshift and the conversion from auto to manual is more difficult than I thought :(

True story no matter what you get youll always have haters. I walked outside and someone stole my oem cf hood off my wrx and left me all 4 bolts for the hood lined up on my core support nice and neat just to taunt me

Damn sorry to hear about that Dude but you know karma comes back and comes hard :twisted:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:Naw SB. Aww yeah I felt like I paid more than I had 2 ...that's the first time I took a head of a motor by myself :woot:

but yeah I got it put it in my pocket cuz they would charge extra :P. But ill see because I want to get another EG8 just manual and if it doesn't Have vtec ill throw the z6 head on it :twisted:

ohh lol
you ever been to ecology in fontana
off slover and beech??
its all imports and there cars are orgnized
like hondas in one spot and toyota in another
its 50% off interior all day everyday and its 2 bucks to get in
you should go there some time
By familyEGuy23
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:Naw SB. Aww yeah I felt like I paid more than I had 2 ...that's the first time I took a head of a motor by myself :woot:

ohh lol
you ever been to ecology in fontana
off slover and beech??
its all imports and there cars are orgnized
like hondas in one spot and toyota in another
its 50% off interior all day everyday and its 2 bucks to get in
you should go there some time

What :o never heard of it sounds like an upgraded picka part! :D how are their prices? Like seats or motors? Think I might go tommorow :thumb: