Post YOUR Sedan here
By 93EG8VTEC
#315532 lookin very good, and btw i love TMNT lol. the originals were the best imo
By familyEGuy23
#315537 So these are the rims I picked up haven't found a lot of info on them other than they are from Japan :thumb: and are discontinued

16x7 38+ offset
Milano Spoke

Might rock them for a bit but already thinking of some other ones.. :hehe:

Lil update picked up a z6 intake manifold w/ all sensors (my d15b had some missing)

Picked up axles and tranny fluid

Need to bleed brakes and isntall my interior panels and dashboard but interior isn't priority right now :lol:

Let me kow what you guys/gals think :thumb:
By OCHO
#315558 I like those wheels good find dude u can do alot with those. Are u gonna do a mini-me swap or just the manifold? Let me know how it runs with the new manifold :D
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:I like those wheels good find dude u can do alot with those. Are u gonna do a mini-me swap or just the manifold? Let me know how it runs with the new manifold :D

no i already swapped in jdm d15b vtec (same as usdm d16z6) just throwing the z6 manifold for smog purposes and because all the sensors are intact
By OCHO
familyEGuy23 wrote:
OCHO wrote:I like those wheels good find dude u can do alot with those. Are u gonna do a mini-me swap or just the manifold? Let me know how it runs with the new manifold :D

no i already swapped in jdm d15b vtec (same as usdm d16z6) just throwing the z6 manifold for smog purposes and because all the sensors are intact

Nice! I've never seen a D15B only read about it online..pretty sick that u actually have one.

Gotcha about the manifold, any mpg gains?
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:
familyEGuy23 wrote:

Nice! I've never seen a D15B only read about it online..pretty sick that u actually have one.

Gotcha about the manifold, any mpg gains?

Haven't started it yet :roll:
Making sure every line and plug is connected and every bolt torqued to spec
Yeah they're starting to get more rare at least that's what the engine importers are saying (rise in price)

Waiting on my aem air filter and need to mount 2 tires on the rims
By brandoff88
#316260 how much did you pay for your d15b swap, i had one in my car already, and bought another for just under 1100 with shipping to my front door, i dont think they are all that rare..good ones maybe, but i see alot of them online and stuff but they are all junk.. i got the motor and tranny (5spd) at just under 800 before shipping...pretty cheap for a motor thats got 35k on it :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
brandoff88 wrote:how much did you pay for your d15b swap, i had one in my car already, and bought another for just under 1100 with shipping to my front door, i dont think they are all that rare..good ones maybe, but i see alot of them online and stuff but they are all junk.. i got the motor and tranny (5spd) at just under 800 before shipping...pretty cheap for a motor thats got 35k on it :thumb:

$750 out the door and had some sensors missing :thumbdown:
should've went to HMO :roll:

you came up dude
By OCHO
#316770 Nice man glad to hear ur making progress and doing stuff right the first time :thumb:
I think ur gonna put down some nice hp...can't wait to see some new pics
By brandoff88
#316935 hehe dont have any good importer shops in town, i just ordered online and BAM! a week and a half later..i had me a d15b vtec at my front door :thumb: yeah all the sensors on mine were broken or missing, but i already had a d15b in my coupe before so i just used my old harness and cleaned it up :hehe:

I wanted to go thru hmo but i couldnt find one at the time so i went thru tigerjapanese, some people say they had bad experiences but mine was great, got here quick and i wasnt to worried like i said about the sensors, i already had spares for every one of them...i was like well that worked out perfectly lol..although the fuel rail that came with it was trash i just swapped mine over, but that was the only issue.
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:Nice man glad to hear ur making progress and doing stuff right the first time :thumb:
I think ur gonna put down some nice hp...can't wait to see some new pics

Thanks everytime I think I'm done something else comes up and its sometimes little things like a bolt that is no where to be found or out of a jar full of nuts none seems to fit I know next time I tear my car apart I'm labeling every single thing :roll:
By familyEGuy23
brandoff88 wrote:hehe dont have any good importer shops in town, i just ordered online and BAM! a week and a half later..i had me a d15b vtec at my front door :thumb: yeah all the sensors on mine were broken or missing, but i already had a d15b in my coupe before so i just used my old harness and cleaned it up :hehe:

I wanted to go thru hmo but i couldnt find one at the time so i went thru tigerjapanese, some people say they had bad experiences but mine was great, got here quick and i wasnt to worried like i said about the sensors, i already had spares for every one of them...i was like well that worked out perfectly lol..although the fuel rail that came with it was trash i just swapped mine over, but that was the only issue.

Cool sounds like it worked out good for you, my vtec pressure switch,MAP sensor, IACV were broken they gave me complete ones for free but wished I checked it out before hand :thumbdown: and HMotors is an 1.5 hour drive from where I live :thumb: well worth it
By brandoff88
#317198 hell yeah man, hmo was my top pick, but these guys semmed pretty reputible, not only that, it was on ht that i saw the flaming of tigerjapanese. but glad your gettin shit squared away with the sensors
By Bordeaux
#317307 Nice build. I Just went throught the whole thread. Looking forward to more updates! Keeps me motivated to work on my car :)