Post YOUR Sedan here
By marlin
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Need a better pic of the headlights but the valve cover came out great! :thumb:

yo ....where can i get those Orange indicators (the ones by the front light !) we dont have it here in south africa
dont someone wanna post me a set? i will pay for it !
By Kingov610
Simmons wrote:your car is coming along great man.
What's next? :thumb:

I got some rust repair quarters in the mail that should be here anyday gotta cure that cancer an I jus picked up a b18a1 so I'm jus tryin to collect all the shit I need for the swap before I start since ima be doin 2 swaps engine and auto to manual
Image lookin kinda rough but me an my dad are gonna tear it down an prolly rebuild it also kid I got engine off of said he gotta gsr tranny he'll sell me for 400 is that a good price
Last edited by Kingov610 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingov610
marlin wrote:
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Need a better pic of the headlights but the valve cover came out great! :thumb:

yo ....where can i get those Orange indicators (the ones by the front light !) we dont have it here in south africa

Does eBay mail stuff to Africa? Got all my light stuff there cheap 20 for the corners
By marlin
Kingov610 wrote:
marlin wrote:

Does eBay mail stuff to Africa? Got all my light stuff there cheap 20 for the corners

damn your car is coming along awesome!
i dont know if ebay ships here to SA. gotta check it out!
what is a reliable awesome site to buy off!
By Kingov610
#218990 Jus got my panels in the mail hopefully I'll be installing them this weekend