Post YOUR Sedan here
By Kingov610
#215577 frost white 1995 civic dx auto
stock d15b7 with 180,000 on the dash
no job rite now :? so ive only really done a few diys so far but jus got a new job so more upgrades should be coming soon
how i bought car almost 2 years ago minus the sidemarkers i added my self
mad miles "F" it its a honda lol
By Kingov610
#215583 saw some diys on here for valve cover painting and black housing headlights so i thought ill give it a shot
installed cant really tell though lol
cleaned off paint an dirtieness with wire brush
all taped off an ready for a bath in vht wrinkle red paint
polished letters fresh :thumb: Image
installed in the whip what you think?
By Kingov610
#215587 thanks bro nice sedan

i hate the sedan front so i bought a fuccked up bumper an hood off a hatch on craigslist to try and do a front end conversion
person i bought the bumper off of cut out a peice of the inner grille to put these muffugly fogs on so i later jus cut out the whole center of grille more pics of that later i also shaved license plate holes
it was in pretty bad condition with bondo falling off the hood wasnt much better so i had a started the dreaded bondo body work my first time ever
as you can see hood was jacked lol
new hood starring at its soon to be new home
test fit
didnt line up with fenders and couldnt install corners
chopped out that section with a knife
this is how its sittin now after i shaved emblem an painted hood black myself with duplicolor jet black car paint an primed bumper going to pick up some nh538 frost white bumper paint hopefully later this week to paint front an back bumpers all advice or critizism is wanted this is my first car an im only 19 wit a kid so build is gonna be kinda slow
By Kingov610
#215588 Image
jus a random pic of a k20a3 i picked up for 150 (needs piston ring in one cylinder) im suppose to be trading for an ls motor an ls mesh rims
By CerealKiller93
#215705 Off to a good start man... i remember my first car, i miss that thing.

Good luck with it bro..

Also, if your Trade for the LS motor falls through, PM me, i'll trade you mine for it.

B18A1 With a B18B1 Head on it, and i've also got a spare head. Brand New timing belt on it, and some other goodies.

I also got an F23A4 (non-vtec) with an F23A1 5 Spd Tranny. The head has a burnt Valve, but you could slap an H22 head on it and have pretty sweet little motor. Let me know if you want to trade for it as well.

If not, good luck bro. I love low budget builds cause... well... all my builds are low budget!! Domino's Manager pay isn't quite enough to support my car hobby and rent!
By Kingov610
CerealKiller93 wrote:Off to a good start man... i remember my first car, i miss that thing.

Good luck with it bro..

Also, if your Trade for the LS motor falls through, PM me, i'll trade you mine for it.

B18A1 With a B18B1 Head on it, and i've also got a spare head. Brand New timing belt on it, and some other goodies.

I also got an F23A4 (non-vtec) with an F23A1 5 Spd Tranny. The head has a burnt Valve, but you could slap an H22 head on it and have pretty sweet little motor. Let me know if you want to trade for it as well.

If not, good luck bro. I love low budget builds cause... well... all my builds are low budget!! Domino's Manager pay isn't quite enough to support my car hobby and rent!

thanks for the support i should be updating this pretty regularly now since i start my new job at amazon.com on monday an can start throwin more money at this..
out with the old
in with the new well sort of bought it off some kid on craigslist for 40$
4-2-1 header idk what brand though
By Kingov610
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Why is your alignment on the bumper/fender so bad? It's going to be off but I see atleast an inch of space.

Idk prolly cause i jus used hatch hood an bumper an kept my sedan fenders if any one. Knows how to fix this I'd love to know asap cause I'm suppose to be painting the the bumper tomorrow if this fuckin rain stops
By Kingov610
#216462 nice clear day in PA so i went to napa an got me a pint of nh-538 frost white paint an did my front bumper my second paint job ever
me about to get started
all done waiting for it to dry so i can tape off and paint vents black,, back bumper getting done soon will be updating with final pics later 1,
(lil update)
painting vents 2morrow any comments or anything to say???/
Last edited by Kingov610 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ghskid06
#216477 looks like you did a pretty good job with the paint. budget builds are fun!! Im on one too, lol.
By Tugboat
#216635 damn i wish i had a compressor big enough and spray gun then i could do every thing at home D:
By OleFolk
ghskid06 wrote:looks like you did a pretty good job with the paint. budget builds are fun!! Im on one too, lol.

yep X2
:thumb:

Nice start