Post YOUR Sedan here
By civic.kurt
#214564 1994 with 74,500 miles :woot:

very much factory standard but hopefully not for long

im not sure about the headlight protectors, ive took them off now and not sure what to do with them, cause the blackened headlight isnt as black with them on
By butta75
#214666 Wow nice find, and great color! What are your future plans for her
By civic.kurt
#214673 gonna go for D2 coilovers with D2 rear lca's
some 15's, havnt decided what rims yet though
possibly b18c4 swap and just the usual after that

bodywork and interior not sure yet either
By butta75
#214705 Nice choices there, btw whats the color code for your car?
By civic.kurt
butta75 wrote:Nice choices there, btw whats the color code for your car?

colour code is BG31-P i think :thumb:
By ghskid06
#214751 looks good, clean. I like a lot of things about the factory look, im changing my headlights over to factory probably later today.
By civic.kurt
#214831 i will be investing in some amber corners soon, i also want a centre armrest. had one in my old hatchback and i found one on password JDM but there mucho expensive

next week i should be getting a rear ARB and some cheap coilovers just to see me through till i can afford some D2's :hehe:

then the month after will be exhaust system and see what else when the time comes
By chrono404
#214983 Your Sedan is a really nice base. Good Project to start working on. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#215117 nice ride! i love looking at Stock rides from across the pond and envying all the sick parts that I would kill for that come stock on everyday cars over there... OEM headlight covers, foglights, corners, side markers, RHD, etc

LOVE IT! :thumb:
By ron_kimi
#215133 Nice clean sedan you got there man.
By civic.kurt
Dippin_EG wrote:nice ride! i love looking at Stock rides from across the pond and envying all the sick parts that I would kill for that come stock on everyday cars over there... OEM headlight covers, foglights, corners, side markers, RHD, etc

LOVE IT! :thumb:

from what i know the fogs and headlight covers were an optional extra from the dealer. and with the car now being 16 year old their most likely to be unavailable anymore and there genuine honda parts

thanks for the comments everyone, hopefully get some new parts soon
By Leopold74
#215591 If ya want to sell the headlight protectors for a good price i'll be really interested.

PM me..

I'm also in UK.

Cheers,

lee
By civic.kurt
#217372 got some led sidelight bulbs fitted with 6k Hid kit, along with purple speedo lights and waiting for amber corners to arrive :thumb:

hopefully ill find some time to take some pic's as im working 14 hours a day at the moment
By vtec_gloucester
#217374 Same colour as my sedan :)

I'll have then headlight protectors if you wanna sell them?
By civic.kurt
#217480 make me an offer buddy.. i reconise your name.. were you on civicsportsclub?

and i got some white bmw mini pepperpot style wheels comng soon 8)