Post YOUR Sedan here
By RyVcZ
#230611 this red eg's looking pretty tight and clean man! btw i like the look w/ the LS mesh wheels :thumb:

however i didn't think there was a JDM version for a red/white tailight that was released as an option in japan though just to add but still it looks clean bro
By Ajax1989
RyVcZ wrote:however i didn't think there was a JDM version for a red/white tailight that was released as an option in japan though just to add but still it looks clean bro

there not a option, its an aftermarket thing
i guess there called "si" cuz the 99-00 civic si's taillights are like that

im not complaining, im rockin the red/clear, 50/50, si's wat ever u wanna cell em
they look hella good on eg's!

but gawd damn man :thumb:
your sedan is lookin hella nice, what rear lip is that btw??
By a94civicex
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
RyVcZ wrote:however i didn't think there was a JDM version for a red/white tailight that was released as an option in japan though just to add but still it looks clean bro

im not complaining, im rockin the red/clear, 50/50, si's wat ever u wanna cell em

Thanks & it's a type r rear lip
By Ajax1989
#230616 ahh i might have to pick me up one now! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
DontHateonEG8 wrote:yeah sorry, 94_jdm_ferio doesnt know how to read so he does stuff like that :weee: ;)

says the ricer
dont start whoring this thread

i guess i miss that part or most of the words, the pics
do that talking :wink:
By DontHateonEG8
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:yeah sorry, 94_jdm_ferio doesnt know how to read so he does stuff like that :weee: ;)

says the ricer

lol

the question is - are the sideskirts stock?
By Ajax1989
#230625 ya they are

your getting off topic, dont whore this mans thread lol
By a94civicex
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

says the ricer

lol

the question is - are the sideskirts stock?

Lol. Yes the sideskirts are oem!
By RyVcZ
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

oh i remember yup that was an Si tailight! i used to have that before on my car also when i first had it and they really looked good but the one i had before was of Depo brand and the red on it faded so i changed back to the OEM's :D
By Ajax1989
RyVcZ wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

oh i remember yup that was an Si tailight! i used to have that before on my car also when i first had it and they really looked good but the one i had before was of Depo brand and the red on it faded so i changed back to the OEM's :D

yeah there depo's
ive had mine over a yr now and no fading yet
when that does happen its time to upgrade to EDM taillighs
By a94civicex
#230644 Im actually debating on going back to my oem taillights & maybe swapping out my corner lights for the regular amber corner lights & getting amber sidemarkers! What y'all think?
By DontHateonEG8
a94civicex wrote:Im actually debating on going back to my oem taillights & maybe swapping out my corner lights for the regular amber corner lights & getting amber sidemarkers! What y'all think?

i think regular amber corners would look better cause they will stand out a bit away from the paint - your current ones kinda blend in a bit
By kt95CiviCDX
#230672 how do your ebay coilovers ride ?