Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#209952 ya take off the inner fender lining, i had to as well

and damn that hatchy is dumpedddd
By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya take off the inner fender lining, i had to as well

and damn that hatchy is dumpedddd

ah ok well im waiting till next summer anyways(other wise ill be a small snow plow :hehe: ) , and from there will be a summer car and im getting ready to coat the underside so it doesn't rust and everywhere i can
By Ajax1989
#209965 smart.. i dont have to worry about rust :thumb:
By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:smart.. i dont have to worry about rust :thumb:

well sorry i come from canada and have to drive it for one winter mr i live in the usa :twisted:
By Ajax1989
Tugboat wrote:

well sorry i come from canada and have to drive it for one winter mr i live in the usa :twisted:

:lol: just givin u a hard time lol
id hate the snow if i had to drive in it
i hate driving in the rain lol
By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

:lol: just givin u a hard time lol
id hate the snow if i had to drive in it
i hate driving in the rain lol

not hard to drive in, just the salt and sand are the annoying part, mind you i havent drivin with my civic in the winter yet last year i had some huge buick xD
By Tugboat
#210066 bump im doing a tail light mod that looks pretty bad atm ill post a picture when im done lets just say the red isnt the correct color :lol:
By Tugboat
#210082 well i tried i have a big issue with the yellow and im too cheap to lay down $80 for those white and red tails everyone atm has engine and preformance first :D

oh and dont mind that pt loser in the background its a complete pos

also this may seem stupid but where are the bolts to take off a head of an engine cause my wrecker has a load of d16 heads, hell there was even a b motor in an integra no one took, cause a head is like $40 and fuel injection motors are $200 but i dont have anything i can haul or take the engine out so i might just do a mini me .
By Tugboat
intheworks wrote:sorry for the long link :? its a picture of the bolts location

well fuck that was dumb i figured they were under the cover but yeah my wrecker is littered with d16s and shit cause everyone just rapes egs for interoir parts and lights and stuff >.> sometimes a head is missing and its like $40 for a head i think.
By intheworks
#210420 ya just pop the valve cover off and the pic shows top view with cover off
By Tugboat
#210974 strut burrs

har yar
By Tugboat
#212503 finally after 3 weeks of looking finally found one and painted the needles red and have my original mileage in it, also that red circle is where my immobilizer light was but got smushed down there when i was taking my cluster out although i can still see it this is so shitty thieves cannot steal my car which is all we have here in winterpeg xD

By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Hooray for the immobilizer, to bad it doesn't stop asshole from breaking into your car :thumbdown:.

yup btw i know where you live, cause i work at dias auto and sometimes take the backlane then go onto your street, turns out my buddys bro came down the back lane and i had to stop and go back cause he was already down the whole thing and i caught a glimpse of a eg and turns out it was yours xD

the explanation is so i dont sound creepy as in hey i know where you live, without ever meeting you xD ...