Post YOUR Sedan here
By hensondo
#214048 Tug all I have to say is LOL because that is actually super funny, and also did you see my busted window :thumbdown: assholes even stole my backpack and they had all my textbooks in them :cry:
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Tug all I have to say is LOL because that is actually super funny, and also did you see my busted window :thumbdown: assholes even stole my backpack and they had all my textbooks in them :cry:

nope i only saw your car once after work cause i started recently taking the backlane to william otherwise youve been gone, as for glass shitty deals. Also i dont work for dias auto my boss just rents space in there and yeah cool deals.

Also look what Santa brought me

look at that fart can hoooooly
By Tugboat
#214516 new rims will post pics tommorw there what would be on a acura el (96-00?) the turtle shell ones as someone called em
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:What kind of exhaust is that, plus i dig your springs

some pos ebay garbage pretty much just wanted for the pipe and eventually cut off the muffler and put a better one on but its that bad rather raspy so i might keep it, but rims om nom

blackberry pictar is ok?
By Tugboat
#218132 more parts there pretty much just building up till spring, as for exaust im prrobably going to get a new header and exhaust (custom)
By patlsherry
#218219 nice pick ups. now slap those suckers on...lol...
By intheworks
#218229 im ready to see that muffler on the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
By Tugboat
#218269 i got the exaust on but it pissed me off too much and its hardcore leaking somewhere (header) i think and i got to fit it again cause the can doesnt line up and that really pisses me off for some reason the control arms are going on tommorw so ill pictar tommorw the springs wait cause then ill be a snow plow and i need new struts, as for exaust im probably gunna get myself a dc 4-1 header and a whole new custom exaust
By Tugboat
#219599 Refinishing rims got one done almost done preping the 2nd will post pics soon tonight probably cause im putting them inside as its getting cold at night. as for the control arms i only have one off and its still connected to the strut waiting for a blade thatll cut the bolt tonight FUCK MY LIFE (btw are we allowed to curse) anyways once i get that one in ill just have one cause ill go to work and pay some asain to put it in. maybe.
By Tugboat
#219601 Image

heres one rim pretty decent id say :)
By Tugboat
#220751 heres what it looks like now if anyone cares to take a look (thats also a f load of frost cause i left my car out and sputtered when i started it this morning D:)

also i bought some 4 door fogs and headlights the fogs have a oem looking switch so hopefully thatll look decent, wewt cant wait, too bad everything comes from California and i have to wait *shakes fist*
By Tugboat
#222609 different yay
By Tugboat
#230452 Image cb7 coupe :D

Then the eg for some lols
By Ajax1989
#230455 nic accord and do work on the sedan!