well there just the emblems but were 30 each
By Ajax1989
#254229 ohh coolcool
By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ohh coolcool

like there real honda ones tho xD, Image yeahhhh

and i painted my roof white, but im not too sure any thoughts

By ghskid06
#254270 what color are you painting the rest of the car?
By Tugboat
ghskid06 wrote:what color are you painting the rest of the car?

it is painted :\
By butta75
#254354 You should just go ahead and finish the rest of the car in that white :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#254355 black or white will look good
but its your car man, do as u please

the white roof on a black car is not my cup of tea
looks to much like cop cars

but if u like it then keep it bro :thumb:

post more pics aswell
from all angles :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#254359 Car's looking clean dude love the ferio badge..also like the paint u chose reminds me of mine :cry: nice parts u got there I'm also going to be working on going from auto to manual :thumb:
By Tugboat
familyEGuy23 wrote:Car's looking clean dude love the ferio badge..also like the paint u chose reminds me of mine :cry: nice parts u got there I'm also going to be working on going from auto to manual :thumb:

yeah i think im just gunna paint the roof black cause for somereason it turned out like crap and it looks pretty stupid too, as for the auto to manual im eventually going to swap an engine as well, get something that can keep up with traffic without sounding like its going super fast cause i have a bunch of work i need to fix for the engine anyways, as for right now im just going to save money get some integra seats and im taking out my interoir to do the door inserts and try and save my carpet by getting some stains out.
By familyEGuy23
#254395 It would look better all black IMO :) kool what engine u plan on swapping in? Teggy seats nice I love my gsr seats :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#254671 i say nayyy with the white roof but like the flat black need to do mine
By Tugboat
familyEGuy23 wrote:It would look better all black IMO :) kool what engine u plan on swapping in? Teggy seats nice I love my gsr seats :thumb:

im thinking either b18b or d15b
By 603 jdm
#254675 d15b ftw imo
By dbrooks
#258746 LS SWAP!
By Tugboat
dbrooks wrote:LS SWAP!

yeah thats when i actually thought stuff was going to happen, now everythings gone to the crapper, going to be spl car, and, making my lincoln the nice one ya spook