Post YOUR Sedan here
By Tugboat
#219601 Image

heres one rim pretty decent id say :)
By Tugboat
#220751 heres what it looks like now if anyone cares to take a look (thats also a f load of frost cause i left my car out and sputtered when i started it this morning D:)

also i bought some 4 door fogs and headlights the fogs have a oem looking switch so hopefully thatll look decent, wewt cant wait, too bad everything comes from California and i have to wait *shakes fist*
By Tugboat
#222609 different yay
By Tugboat
#230452 Image cb7 coupe :D

Then the eg for some lols
By Ajax1989
#230455 nic accord and do work on the sedan!
By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:nic accord and do work on the sedan!

well that was the whole point of this really so i can do work but see that damned snow its hard to work when its soo cold xD and snow everywhere
By Tugboat
#238165 welp i got some new things over the winter not much, still not lowered if i sell my accord soon i will buy some struts, but for now

some HIDs

Image :D

By Tugboat
#242833 Image control arms

Image new exaust 2.25" pace setter exaust what ever it did it made my car run alot better xD
By Tugboat
#253894 new color xD

By Tugboat
94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice :thumb:

now did you look and comment cause i begged people too or were you actually interested :cry:
By ghskid06
#254023 i looked cause you begged. lol no jk i look at all build threads.

car is looking good. People just havent been commenting as much lately on posts. I dont think its anything personal, ive noticed much less people commenting on others stuff lately. its prob cuz its spring and everyone is working on their own cars.
By Tugboat
ghskid06 wrote:i looked cause you begged. lol no jk i look at all build threads.

car is looking good. People just havent been commenting as much lately on posts. I dont think its anything personal, ive noticed much less people commenting on others stuff lately. its prob cuz its spring and everyone is working on their own cars.

yeah thats true enough, sadly my civic is rather frigged over and to top it off my daily driver just dumped a load of coolant on my drive way so everythings going to the crapper D:
By ghskid06
Tugboat wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:i looked cause you begged. lol no jk i look at all build threads.

yeah thats true enough, sadly my civic is rather frigged over and to top it off my daily driver just dumped a load of coolant on my drive way so everythings going to the crapper D:

Thats no fun man. I know exactly how you feel with the coolant thing though. similar thing happened to me last night! :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
Tugboat wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice :thumb:

now did you look and comment cause i begged people too or were you actually interested :cry:

no i looked cuz it was a new post and i look at most of the build, i normally dont read whats goin on unless there is a pic

so if its like me for example
i posted that i ordered like 250$ worth of stuff my car
no pics yet, but only 1 comment

people like pics :thumb:

but i do like the flat black, im currently repainting my flat white